The Outbreak

Friday, 30, 2024

This is the date all shit went lose & society crumbled upon the seemly endless waves of Zombies pounding upon Hurricane, Utah.

The virus came from a nuclear power plant which went out of control very quickly which cause explosion of mist & dust to sweep the City and onto other states, Some say the mist had the virus in it so when it went into the body the switching of genes was quicker than a snap of fingers.

Well Let's go to the start Hey I'm Ryan you were given this journal or found it near a dead Corpse, but anyways I'm going to explain to you what happen on the day of the accident from my point of View.

*Actual Story Begin Here*

I woke up at 2:30 in the Afternoon, I got up from my bed into the bathroom to brush my teeth & Take a shower after about 13 minutes I left the bathroom and went down stairs to the kitchen and ate some Cereal and after i went into the living room to watch the news to see the temperature outside i saw it was in the sixties. I turned the television off and went to my truck and looked in the Storage on the back of my truck & saw my hunting rifle with a bunch of ammo as i was about to have a hunting vacation this weekend with a pistol with some boxs of ammo and a hunting knife. i grab the hunting knife and hang it on my blue jeans, i got down and got into my truck and turned the key and the engine roared to life & I headed into the Evening Shift for Circus Baby's Pizza World.

*30 Minute Skip*

I got out of my truck and I saw the morning shift and i saw Karl and nodded in his direction and he tossed the keys for the business to me and i waved him bye and went into more importantly  I'm Engineer for Circus Baby and guard for her area, so I walk up to her Inspected her as i spoke of myself and my problems and occasionally  speaking of the news of the world, i found nothing wrong with her went next to her stage and leaned backwards on the wall and watched the children play around.

* One hour & a Half later*

I saw a man walk up to a young girl maybe age of 6 or 7 trying to lure her away from the others i simply walked up to them and intervene between the two I took the little girl away from the man who seemed to be Angry with me which he covered quickly with mask/face of naivety & "I was only trying to take her to her parent's" I rolled my eyes and grab his wrist and told the girl go to her parents and I put handcuff which the business gives to the guards for situations like this and put both of hands behind his back and cuffed him & then took him to the front Office where the manager was and dropped him off with him as he told him what the man had done and i return to baby's room a few minutes later and only saw one kid in the room and  approaching Circus Baby with her eyes blacked out and claw slowly leaving her chest, I ran in and as the claw almost grabbed the child I grab the claw and stopped it until it started to pull the claw back in. I turned to the small child around to a 5 years old in tears I told them to return to their parents as I walked towards the wall next to Baby's Stage I said to the Animatronic "Come on baby, you know you can't do that" then thought to myself that's enough drama for today as I leaned back onto the wall I heard a Women's voice saying "thank you" I looked around for a bit must be hearing things in all my 35 years of career, I simply lean back on the wall and start talking to circus baby for the remainder of the time here.

* Three hours & 30 minutes later*

I look at my watch and see its closing time, I get up from the wall and say my goodbyes as I'm walking out of the room I swear I had heard a quite goodbye as I went locked up the front door as I was asked to do overtime as the guard that was gonna come in chicken out I told them I could do that to make it easier on them but back to what i was doing as i was walked into the office a giant earthquake and wilds pushed on the building a piece of brick hit him in the back of the head as a green like mist got into the build only to enter the animatronics rooms as the office was sealed shut.

Hey Guys I wanted to do something different from what i usually do and decided why not something like this, anyways i hope yall have a good day peace

~Tea