One Night Only

"You know guys, I should be resting this evening." Type sounded impatient as he found himself standing in front of Jeed Izakaya Bar with his two friends. "This is the only night where I don't have a clinic schedule and you know how busy my days can get!"

"Dude, where's your compassion? You know that Champ just broke up with his girlfriend. We need to celebrate; I mean console him." Techno, one of Type's quirky friends, responded trying to lighten the mood.

It was Techno's idea to bring his friends to this place. Type was always busy with work while Champ was busy focusing on his problematic girlfriend. And with Champ finally breaking off with his girlfriend, it was the perfect excuse to go to the bar. The place is owned by Techno's friend, Jeed who has been inviting him to check out their place.

"Guys, they say the food and music are good here. Let us unwind, okay?" Techno pushed the two to enter the bar.

The moment they got in, they realized that the place was already jampacked. It was almost an SRO place with beautiful waitresses moving their way to the crowd. Luckily, a small group left at a corner table giving the three the chance to have seats.

"Yes! Success! We have a table. Take your seat guys." Techno said as he waived to one of the waitresses and said something too close to her ear. Moments later, a middle-aged lady arrived.

"Finally, you are here Techno, and you brought some friends." The lady extended a welcoming hand to the other two men. "Hello, handsome men. I'm Jeed. I hope you like our bar." A smile of admiration plastered on her face.

"Hello, I'm Champ." He is tall, fair with a well-rounded face. Some would consider him handsome.

"Hi, I'm Type." He offered a slight smile to Jeed. She eyed him carefully from head to foot. "Wow, tall, dark and handsome. Alright, your drinks are on me tonight! Enjoy" Jeed declared as bottles of beer were placed on their table and then she left.

Techno tapped Type's back and said "Hahaha, another lady admirer again. You're so good looking man."

Type ignored Techno's comment. He scanned the place until his eyes got fixed on the stage where the band was playing. It has been playing rock music that the audience enjoyed as there were cheers and dancing by the crowd.

"The band is really good especially the drummer," Type thought as he remained focused on the man playing drums. The drummer had a confident smile on his face, grinning occasionally as his beats were spot on. Then, their eyes met. The drummer smiled became wider while Type smiled back. He even raised his beer to cheer the drummer on.

"Hey, Dr. Type Kanawut, please sit down." Techno distracted Type's attention to the band.

Type finally sat down and faced his friends. He proclaimed. "Here's to sorrow and freedom!"

Champ and Techno replied "Cheers!" and gulped their beers. While they listened to Champ's story on how he ended his relationship, Type occasionally glanced at the stage and observed the drummer.

"Thank you so much for being with us tonight" Those were the final words from the lead vocalist of the band after two hours of music. The crowd shouted for more that the band had to relent for two more songs. By this time, the three friends were already drunk.

~*~*~

"Hi, there, my name is Tharn." He was smiling ear to ear.

Type was momentarily surprised to find the drummer of the band standing beside him and introducing himself.

"I'm Type." He smiled back and extended his hand for a handshake. Tharn took his hand and held it. Type thought the handshake was longer than usual but quickly dismissed the idea.

"I'm Techno and this is Champ" Techno quickly joined the conversation. "You're band's good, dude."

"Thanks. Happy that you enjoyed our music." Tharn replied. He accepted the beer offered by Type.

"Can I join you?" Tharn asked as he pointed at the empty seat beside Type.

"Sure, why not." Type responded with a smile. He has that warm smile that easily draws people to him.

The group continued drinking occasionally bantering on Champ's situation. "Women brings problem" Champ in his drunken mood declared. "Let's go home. Enough of drinking." He stood up and went straight to the door. Techno had no choice but to follow his friend leaving Type with Tharn.

"I think I better go too." Type said.

Tharn looked at Type intently. "Do you have to? Let's talk some more. What's your line of work?"

"I'm a sport's doctor." Type replied as he took another sip of his beer.

"Do you get a lot of patients?" Tharn curiously asked.

"Yes, I do especially with lots of men getting into fitness nowadays." Type responded.

Tharn didn't say anything else as he drank his beer but began to stare at Type. He was as if he thinking of something. Type noticed it and began to feel uncomfortable. He was about to ask Tharn why he was staring when Tharn stated.

"Do you know you have sensual lips?"

"What?" Type was surprised by the comment and before he could say anything else Tharn leaned forward and gave him a quick peck on his lips.

"What the hell!" Type pushed Tharn who almost fell off his seat. "Are you gay?" He looked around to check if anyone heard him and saw the kiss, but no one seemed to have noticed them.

Tharn smiled and proudly admitted, "Yes and I want to get to know more about you." He winked at Type.

"I'm not into men." Type was upset that he left the table went to the men's room to wash his face. He is not homophobic, but he never had any gay man hit on him.

He thought he was already safe there. However, Tharn was just actually behind him and pulled him inside one of the cubicles and closed it.

"You know I find you very attractive." Tharn touched Type's face lightly.

"Didn't you hear what I said earlier? I'm not into men. I prefer women." Type said defiantly. He was going to punch Tharn but the latter caught his hand before it landed on his face.

"Yes, I heard you earlier. But still, I'd like a taste of your full lips." Tharn once again kissed Type.

Type tried to push Tharn but the latter was stronger and had him pinned on the wall. Tharn's lips felt smooth on Type's lips. While kissing him, Tharn murmured in a husky tone, "Open your mouth for me." It was a very sexy request.

It must have the booze or tone of the request that eventually Type opened his mouth slightly. Tharn quickly took the opportunity and deepened his kiss that a soft moan came out of Type. Even his body began to relax and so Tharn released his hold on Type's hand. Type started to entwine his arms around Tharn.

The move of Type fueled more passion in Tharn that his hand began to trace the body of Type until he reached his waist. He unbuttoned his pants and touched Type's already hardening member. Type by this time was already kissing back Tharn sucking his tongue in wild abandon.

Slowly, Tharn's lips went downwards to where his hand was. Type was already hard and when he put him in his mouth, Type let out another soft moan. Tharn circled his tongue around the tip of his shaft while his hand pumped him in a rhythmic motion. Finally, Type reached his peak.

Tharn stood up and found Type still had his eyes closed. He kissed his closed eyes.

"You're perfect, Type. I hope to see you again soon." Tharn touched Type with his lips one last time before exiting the cubicle.

With the sound of the closing door, it was then the Type opened his eyes. As if he woke up from trance when it dawned on him what just happened. He let a man touch him, kiss him, and made him come.

"Shit! Damn!" He pounded the wall once. He hated it but at the same time enjoyed his experience. He cursed Tharn and himself. Then, he made a promise to himself, he won't visit the bar again. This is only a one-night experience, a secret he will have to keep until he dies. He will not meet that Tharn again. Never!!