Chapter 1- Waking up

I took this pic a couple weeks ago •v•

You wake up in a field surrounded by wheat and it's all you see as you sit up suddenly you feel the need to cough you coughed quietly and out came water. You could not remember anything except being on a boat trip it crashing you feel into the deep ocean before something picked you up and pulled you deeper but when they touched you, you could breath you went deeper and deeper but somehow getting warmer you looked at the thing pulling you and saw a mermaid.

Their scales were like no color you had ever seen they were glowing even in the dark. You slowly lost your conscious only to see you were being carried into a hut by a mysterious figure they nursed you back to health while you were in a small coma and being carried for miles. As these memories flooded back to you, you looked around you saw as the wheat slowly and peacefully swayed from side to side, you felt a soft breeze brush against your face all you could see was wheat for miles.

You slowly got up and saw a basket you decide to pick it up and inside there was fish, water, and some ripe fruit. The second you look at the fruits your stomach grumbles you take a few bites of the fruits and they were the sweetest fruits you have ever tasted it was almost like heaven, you sat up at ease which is something you have not felt in a while. You were always stressed with going to work and going to school at the same time over time your work just piled up...

. . . . .

157 assignments missing...