The GC vs Mel

It was a sunny summer day. There was no clouds, just plain sunshine. Just a fun place to get away from your family and hang out with friends right? Well not really...

From a distance you can hear a group of kids laughing. The tall coon over there is the loudest. What are they laughing at? If you must ask here is where the story begins.

"I can't believe I was crying over this bitch-!" Mel says while showing a person's cosplays. The friends all laugh together and talk about horrible sugar kiki and addi are. Smiles are all across the children faces until a concerned face turns upon sou.

"What's wrong?" Mel asked confused. "Do you want to explain, Mel?". Sou shows the friend activity thing on Spotify and what Mel was last listening to. Surprise Surprise, it was the ybc intro??

"Wait you support ybc?" Ray asks "N-No why would I??" Mel defends himself. "That's literally disgusting I would never support ybc." "Kys" Mar says and she throws the picnic basket out him. "WHAT? I don't support it, now can you not throw a basket at me?"

"Stand up, let's go" Mar commands Mel. Mel stands up like she says and Mar pushes him down the hill. Everybody in the group looks down and sees a little blood. "BLOOD??" Ray yells "oh well" Mar says "Shouldn't we call somebody?" "No, he'll be fine". Mel gets up from the fall. "Why don't y'all b-believ-" Mel coughs some blood out. He is clearly hurt but who was bout to help him? Mar goes down the hill and kicks him over. "Why should we believe you?". Mar pulls out a knife and puts it against Mel's neck. "B-because I'm y-your friend?? I don't s-support it!" Mel is desperately trying to breathe but with the knife up his neck and the wounds from falling , it's quite difficult. To avoid attention, mar kills him already with no mercy or hesitation.

To avoid getting in trouble, we didn't even check up on Mel. Since he was obviously dead. Trista puts out on the idea that the kids should just leave to another park and make Mel's death to seem like a suicide. Everyone agrees and goes according to plan.

The kids settle down and Sou finds on Snapchat that somebody found Mel's body!? "Already?" Sou says while showing us the snap story. "Welp" Trista shrugs her shoulders. "As long as I'm in jail" Ray laughs and Mar starts laughing with me.

In the end, the kids didn't get caught and promise to forget about it all this since they didn't like Mel anymore so why should they care? They eat their watermelon and watch the beautiful sunset without the ybc lover.