Part 1

After being married for 18 years, Niall and Amelia sit at their dining table eating their dinner. Niall is speaking in an Irish accent and Amelia is speaking in an American accent.

Niall: chuckling "I remember when we were 18. Do you?"

Amelia: "Haha, yes, I remember. Swinging on the blue playset at the park back in Mullingar. That was long before we both thought the same things about each other.

Niall: "Now, Angel and Olivia are 18. They have their license and are going to university next year? Wow time flies. What are we going to do with our time.?"

Amelia looks like she is about to cry

Amelia: "Niall, you're going to make me cry because I've started thinking about it. I also miss traveling on tour with you and sneaking backstage before anyone saw me. You were the star of the show. Everyone loved you and your Irish step dances that I personally thought were horrendous. Love you though!"

As Niall and Amelia were eating their chicken stuffed with mozzarella cheese that was wrapped with parma ham and some homemade mashed potatoes on the side, they scrolled through old pictures of them before they got married.

Amelia: "Ohhhh, I loved this shirt! You looked so handsome!"

Niall: "I know

Niall: "I know. I'm just that type of fellow that looks good in anything. Niall makes a little smirk. Sigh. Alright, why don't we get these dishes cleaned up before Angel and Olivia get home."

Amelia: "Great idea!"

10 minutes later, in the kitchen, Amelia and Niall are washing the dishes used to prepare dinner.

Amelia: Amelia is laughing at Niall throwing sprinkles of water at her. "Niall! You're getting the kitchen soaked! And me!"

Niall: Niall has a smart aleck look on his face. "I know. But you love it." Niall blows a kiss. Amelia catches it and puts it in her pocket.

Amelia: "Oh look who's here! Hey girls!

Niall: "What have you girls been up to tonight?"

Olivia: "Oh well we just watched McKayla and Alex listen non-stop to 'Take Me Home' and 'Four' and they didn't know any of the words."