Pointed Fingers

Midoriya Izuku sat in his dorm room, eyes squeezed shut. His unfinished math homework sat on his desk. He couldn't think straight, too distracted. He was...He was mad. At himself or his mother, he didn't know. Maybe a little bit of both. He didn't deserve that, did he? He was...He fucked up, but did he really deserve for such a thing to happen?

Izuku was always wrong, messing up in one way or another, so it would be much easier of he just took the blame. But he just couldn't find it in himself to apologize. Another thing that was typically so simple to Izuku for the exact same reason as before. So why? Why out of all the times and situations, was it now that Izuku's words caught in his mouth?

Suddenly his heart weighed heavily, much heavier than before and it hurt so badly. Was he really a bad person? Was he manipulative and only strived to get what he wanted? Or was he just being over dramatic again? That's what his mother told him too. He really is a useless Deku, huh?

His mother made mistakes too, a voice in his head pointed out. Izuku shook his head. It was his fault. His pushed his mother to make these mistakes, so yes, it was his fault. Right? Right?

Fuck! The more he thought about it, the more his mind twisted in a spiral of doubt and guilt. Logically, what she did was wrong but logically, so was what he did. But they both couldn't be wrong. Not when one from each side was advocating so strongly for themselves.

...Maybe he could ask his friends for some advice? If they agreed with his mother, then what? What if he loses all of his friends? Izuku's stomach twisted at the thought. No, no. If his friends decided to leave him after that, then he fully deserves it.

Izuku sighed, grabbing his phone, and opening up the messaging app and promptly paused. Which Dekusquad group chat should he use? The first one was made soon after the sports festival, it included him-obviously-Asu-Tsuyu, Ochaco, Todoroki, Iida. The most used one had the same members as the following with Kacchan and Shinso. The last one had everyone besides Kacchan. (it was the official Dekusquad Kacchan Top Secret Birthday Planner) 

Now, it's not that he wanted to exclude any of his friends from this, it was just that...Well, both Kacchan and Shinso were very much prone to losing their tempers and Izuku might actually break down crying if they snapped at him after telling them the situation. Still, their opinions were very much valued to Izuku and-Oh fuck it he selected the group chat with everyone. 

Great! Now that's done...How was he supposed to word this? The teen furrowed his eyebrows, typing and rewording his text several times.

Ding!

Izuku blinked, staring at the text message.

Froppy: Kero, if you want to say something please say it you've been typing for a while

Mocha: ^ it's actually starting to get worrying 

Has he really been typing for that long?

*Space Girl*: what Tsuyu and Shinso said!!

Kiwi: I was wondering if I could ask you guys something??

Vibrant: spit it the fuck out 

Kiwi: right yeah!!! i'm sorry! 

Kiwi: you guys didn't anything wrong I just need advice

Kiwi: if that's okay

!!Tenya!!: I would be honored to give you advice, Midoriya! Would you like to do this in the group chat or in person?

Minty: I dont know how much help I'd be but I can try

*Space Girl*: yeah ofc deku!

Froppy: I'll try my best too