THE JOURNEY OF SEARCHING MY LOVE...❤

I am an young ,who lived with an happiness family, but always in search for something and my name is radha. I am here to tell you how I found my krishna.once upon an time when I got heartbroken situation I heard an melting voice but I really don't know where the voice from.
the air picked me and dropped me in the ocean it was my first time to see the ocean dance ,on that ocean an boat came for me, so, I got an the boat.the boat goes the way were the voice come from but suddenly the boat stopped because of the cloud came to stop my way but even though I gone into the cloud no matter I lost In the cloud.but after some times the cloud after seen my stubborn it moved to the sky. on seeing the sky it asked me if the voice you heard was an illusion and I said to the cloud if the illusion was made by my Krishna.  sky asked me have you caught in love with the krishna , radha not falling for him is impossible and the sky showed me the way to reach him. but, in that place there were some other girls who searched for my krishna . I am so frustrated and ran from that place before seeing my krishna and neldown on the ground with crying and fainted on the ground . i feel like sleeping on mother's lap .the ground asked me why are you crying ,i  told that I am frustrated and the ground told me to if you need to see the sun but the clouds Prohibited it , you want to wait for it , and your patience may change into air and move the clouds from the sun. I don't understand what it means but while she saying this to me I heard an more voice that said "help....help..."I ran towards the voice, the forest came into fire I can see my Krishna standing in the center these girls where shouting to call someone, but krishna taken his flute and started to play it. in that music I really forgot myself and the fire and went near to krishna he turned and asked me "you came here to meet me" I said" I came here to stay with you until our love lives." this was heard by the 30 billion god and goddess and their blessing changed into rain and fire gone.the krishna and radha and the girls and other animals danced happily in the rain.the world is filled with happiness without knowing them why we are happy .this, was the story how RADHA MET KRISHNA.