(Remake)

I'm remaking this because the first one was cringe
I yawn and stretch as I stagger out of bed flinging my arms around randomly trying to hit the snooze button. "UGHhhHHhH!!! Its 7 in the morning it's to earlyyy" I groan still trying to find my phone. My younger sister jumps off the bed as she pushes the snooze on my alarm proceeding to push me off my bunk. "Ow!" I yell as I rub my head where I fell. She shrugs and walks off to make herself breakfast as I clamber from my fallen spot on the floor. "Great way ro wake up..." I mumble. I reach towards my phone about to turn it on as I hear my little sister yell "BELLA COME TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHAMELEON!!!" I stare for a minute while jumping off my bed and plunge off the stairs. "AND ITS ARY!" I yell as I pass her and turn on my chameleons supply's. I trudge back upstairs not wanting to eat breakfast. I sit on my bed and turn on my phone hoping to get writing on my new oneshot book (I will update that soon). I close my eyes to wrest a little to see myself in a...a karasuno uniform?! I was just in P.Js?! Wait...I thought as I turned around and faced the school. Am I in h-...HAIKYUU!!! My eyes gleam as I look everywhere. T-theres the gym! Woah!!! This is like a dream come true! Wait...I might be dreaming! I thought as I pinched myself. Nope not dreaming. I winced. I watch as kageyama and hinata race up to the gym doors yelling at each other who won. I strut upto them as I look up in awe. "Hey- What are you doing here buddy?" Hinata asks looking down at me unfamiliarly. "Heyyy!!! I'm a girl!" I yell back, offended that it was my 6th time this week being misgendered. And it was only saturday?! "Oh- uh- are you lost then?" He asks "Nope" I reply. "Btw your Shoyo hinata right? Le gasp omg it's the next tiny giant!!" I squeal. Hinata heats up a bright red while putting his hands on his hips. "Glad you recognize me!" He says triumphantly. "Shut up dumbass." Kageyama remarks smacking him on the back of his head. "Geeze just kiss already" I hugh out crossing my arms and rolling my eyes. The 2 boys look dumbstruck as they stand there, crimson dusting their cheeks. I walk in the gym, getting many stolen looks and confused faces. "Hiya there! I'm Ary! And I've come here to tell you I'm from a different dimension! If you need proof I've got plenty." I state walking further in the building. "Alright then, show us your so called proof" Tsukkishima asks in his usual salty tone. "I planned on it" I gritted back. "Anyways, I know a lot about you guys! Your daichi, suga, tsukki, yams, yachi, kiyoko, coach ukai, takeda senpai, tanaka, asahi, noya, hinata, kageyama, kinoshita, narita, ennoshita, and that's everyone! Noya plays as libero, daichi is captain, suga is vice cap, asahi is your ace, and ukai is your coach." I say all in one breath sucking in air after. They all stand there eyes wide and mouths open. "Mhm! Yup yup!" I say again trying to break the silence. Right as that happens someone else walks in the gym. "Ary?" I hear the faint voice. "Ki!" I tell running towards her and hugging her "Ciao amore mio!" I say through the hug. "Hey you big oof. Where are we? And where have you been?" She asks. "Well lemon remember that one volleyball anime I told you about?" I ask. "Mhm" "well this is it! Were in haikyuu!" "Oh that's cool" she replys. "Limoneee~" "what is it now Ary?" She asks in a playful tone. "Can we practice volleyball please please pleeeeasssseee???" I ask. "Fine. Only if they let you"
I'm done. I'm to meh to do this. But heyyy its less cringey than the last one!
Ki: can I have a hug?
Sure!
*hug*
Ki: I gotta go now. Bye
Byeeee
That was my gf. I havent seen her today and miss her but yeaaa