Chapter One

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young teen boy sat at the cash register, punching in some numbers, before handing back some cash to the customer. "Have a nice day" The green-haired boy smiled, nearly lighting up the entire room just with the smile, "Thanks, you too" the older man grabbed the flowers before leaving the shop, the bell dinging on his way out.

As the older man left, a brown-haired female entered the shop. "Hey, Midoriya" Ochako smiled at her best friend, who returned the smile. "Hey, Ochako" Izuku sprayed down the cash register screen, whipping the fingerprints.

"Do you have any green roses?" Ochako requested, "I've ordered some just for you" Izuku stated, walking into the back of the store, where he puts orders that he's either gotten online or put aside for different people, one of which being for Mr. Edward for his late wife's grave every Saturday; his wife's favorite day of the week.

He easily found the vase of green roses, bringing them to the front. He tapped a few things onto the iPad (That also serves as the cash register), "Six dollars" he told Ochako, who handed him her credit card. He swiped the card, waiting for the receipt to print, and also handed that to her too.

"Thanks, she'll love these" Ochako took her flowers and left her friend's flower shop.

🌺🌼

"Todoroki!"

The stoic man slightly jumped, though luckily not in the middle of a client, glancing up at his redhead friend.

"Hey, Kirishima" Shouto calmly set down his phone, looking at his friend and his friend's boyfriend. "So" Kirishima drug out the 'o', "If I asked someone out for you, would you go out with them?".

Shouto paused, "Kirishima, I appreciate your concern, but I'm not ready for that right now, but if it happens, then it happens".

🌺🌼

Ochako, Izuku, and Iida walked down the sidewalk, towards their shared apartment.

Upon entering the apartment, Izuku split away from his friends and towards his bedroom. Setting his keys on the rack, he sat down on his bed, untying and removing his shoes. He glanced over at the photo he had set up on his desk, his mom and late father, his first father. Right next to that photo, sat the one with his mom and step-father, his second father.

Hisashi Midoriya. His father wasn't always there, but that was an understatement. Always gone for his work, he's always loved his work more than his own family- missed so many birthdays, so many anniversaries. And for what? To die alone in America- his family all the way in Japan.

Izuku shook his head, 'No need to think about that man'

Izuku stood up, lining his shoes up next to his other ones, and slipped on a pair of house slippers. He walked over to the desk, picking up the one with Hisashi in it, and putting it face down onto the desk.

"Izuku! Dinner's ready!"

"Coming, Ochako!"

🌺🌼

Shouto lightly tapped his nails, half-listening to his siblings' half-hearted arguments between each other.

They fell silent as their father came into the room, taking a seat at the head of the table; Shouto on one side and Fuyumi on the other side and across from Shouto.

"Good evening, Shouto, Fuyumi, Natsuo," Enji said, the owner of a major fashion company, and received mumbles from Natsou and a slightly louder reply from Fuyumi.

"Shouto?" Enji raised an eyebrow, expecting a reply from his youngest child, but Shouto remained just tapping his fingernails and ignoring his father.

Fuyumi shot Shouto a look, but the younger Todoroki continued to ignore his family.

"I'm off to work," Shotuo said, though he mostly spoke to Natsou and Fuyumi. Shouto grabbed his keys, his phone, and a pair of sunglasses; he stuck his phone into his back pocket.

"Did you find a real job, yet?"

Shouto didn't give Enji the time of day, walking out with a bit of sass in his walk.

He climbed into the car, turning it on and pulling out of the driveway.

🌺🌼

Saturdays. The day Shouto goes to visit his mother at her new home.

He spots a cute building.

Izuku's Flowers

The large sign on the building reads.

Shouto makes a last-minute choice and pulls into the parking lot where only one other car sits. He gets out, locks the car, and enters the building.

"Hello, welcome in. Is there anything I can help you with?"

One of the most cutest men that Shouto's has ever seen greets him.

Midoriya Izuku

His name tag reads.

"I want to pick up some flowers for my mom" Shouto clears his throat, the man's attractiveness threw Shouto off guard for a moment.

"We have many different choices over here" Izuku guides him over to a section of different flowers.

"This is perfect"