part 1 of kidnapped by one direction

Once upon a time there was this girl who was walking home and decided to take a shortcut home through an alley and these 5 boys walked up to me and grabbed me bringing me to a black van, threw me in the van tied me up and put tape on my mouth and chloroformed me and I started seeing black dots and then I blacked out. The next morning I woke up and felt like I was on a soft bed then I heard talking from the outside. Oh I should introduce myself my name is Amanda Tomlinson accept I tell people my last name is Blackburn because I don't want people to know I'm related to louis Tomlinson in one direction because I don't want just because my brother is known for 1/5 of one direction I want people to like me for me. And I'm half vampire half hybrid so I'm (vampirewerewolf not a bid deal right.
Louis's P.O.V
We kidnapped this girl because she smelled so delious she is definality one of ate mates I just hope it's me.

Harry's P.O.V
This is the best day I finally found her I really hope we're mates and I really hope it's me.

Liam's P.O.V
Me and the boys played a little game of truth or dare and I was surprised that Zayn dared Harry to kidnap this girl and he suprisingly did it I tried to stop him bit I couldn't so he saw this girl walking through a alley probably a shortcut to get to her home so Harry went and grabbed her with his vampire strength because she was really strong for her body figure I hope I'm her mate.