First and probably last

^catras pov^

I woke up from my alarm as a jumped and hissed. Adora was yawning so I curled up next to her.

"Yay.. meeting. Fun" I said stretching. Why did sparkle lady wanna have a meeting now that big bad horde prime was gone?

"Let's go" adora said. When we got there entrapta looked worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Hordaks gone!" She shouted using her hair to float. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sure it's fine. Jeez" I sighed but glimmer looked stressed.

"The patrol has spotted some of horde prime's clones. But none that look new. They look broken down. There's also some of entrapta's old creations with them!" Glimmer gave a worried look

"So! More bots to crush! Yea!" I laughed.

"Well let's do this!!" Adora said transforming into she ra. I forgot how blinding the light was. And how pretty she looked.

"Let's go catra. Bow, glimmer" she said as glimmer teleported us there. There was many bots. Yay! We sliced them up and glimmer managed to capture one.

"What's going on! Why are you all back!" Adora yelled at the clone.

"Horde prime is returning. GLORY BE TO HORDE PRIME! You and your rebel friends are going down" the clone said. He can't be coming back. Adora destroyed him.

"Adora. What if he survived?" I hissed.

"That's impossible " glimmer said.

"Not really. We need a plan" Adora said, I hung onto her blushing.

'Mine" I purred and she face Palmed.

"Really catra?" She asked and giggled.

"Yep! Now let's go ya slow poke!" I laughed jumping off her.

First we went to mermista who was rebuilding salinius.

"Ughhhhh seriously? We like JUST defeated himmmmm" she moaned.

"Yea well. He might be coming back" Adora said.

"Ughh whatever. Just give the word" mermista said before throwing water at me making me hiss.

"Bad mermaid!" I hissed and Adora laughed making me stop.

"Well let's go. The clone gave a location this time" Adora said. It was getting dark so we set up camp.

"I call dibs with bow!" Glimmer said dragging bow away. I blushed madly.

"Well let's head to bed. We'll need our energy" Adora said. She laid down and I curled up next to her.

(Sorry if there's not a lot of catdora. I tried my best)