Chapter 1

" Did I make you wait,Mina? Sorry, I decided to finish all of my works today so they wont have any reason to disturb me later."  Showing her deep dimple, Chaeyoung smiled warmly towards Mina.

"Oh you don't need to apologize Chaeyoung. I should be the one apologizing for my grandmother's behavior." Mina said while smiling apologetically.

"I'm sorry. I hope she didn't hit you hard with her cane. Maybe when she saw you, she got some flashbacks happened from  6 years ago wouldn't you agree?" This time Mina   smiled playfully causing Chaeyoung to feel embarrassed.

The hell is wrong with this woman?! After all these years ,she's still good at teasing!

But it's been so long and Chaeyoung missed this .
She  badly missed her.

"Ahh. Then yes haha I'm quite lucky I'm still alive..Nah  just kidding. Don't worry I understand where that behavior of her came from."  Chaeyoung felt awkward Her awkwardness already shown in her face.

When Mina saw her face ,she remembered some happenings from the past.

Chaeyoung was still awkward as ever especially when you hit something that could triggered her awkwardness.
Still like a cub when she get embarrassed. She can't really hide it. Not good at hiding as Mina when it comes to what she really feels.

Mina missed this kind of Chaeyoung too. She missed her as badly as Chaeyoung missed her.

"Hey  past is past. Like i said it's alright . We just need to settle this with you treating me with some drinks.  So shall we go?" The younger girl asked, showing her gummy smile to Chaeyoung.

That smile. After all these years, Mina's smile still hits Chaeyoung differently.  She  nodded at Mina and guided her to walk first towards the parking area.

"By the way Mina, where's your car?" Chaeyoung curiously asked that made  the other girl stopped on her track for awhile then continue to walk again.

" Now that you asked, my grandmother is using my car right now. We only used 1 car to get to your hospital. She said she needs to do something urgent so i let her go first. I hope you wouldn't mind giving me a ride?"  Mina who's now  staring into Chaeyoung with her pleading eyes.

"Of course i don't mind." Chaeyoung answered to Mina that makes the other girl smile again.

" And please stop that. Stop doing that pleading eyes. You looked like a lost puppy!" Chaeyoung growled to herself  .

"Ookini" Mina mumbled that makes the latter curious on what she just said.

"Ook- what?" Chaeyoung almost running , trying to keep her pace on  Mina.

Damn those  long legs of yours Myōi!

" I mean... Thank you Chaeyoung" Mina's still walking not minding to face Chaeyoung. She just enjoying the feeling of her chasing by  the shorter Girl.

"Still short as ever .. My Sensei" Mina plastered a smirk on her face because of what she's thinking but immediately change it back to her serious innocent look as soon as Chaeyoung  completely chased her.

" Oh no worries. Hey here's my ride."  Chaeyoung pointing at a dark gold lamborghini aventador.

Mina's having an amused expression while staring at Chaeyoung's car. " I've never thought that you're into cars now. I just imagined you with big bikes."

" I'm only using my bikes every weekends. Someone forbids me to use my bike almost everytime so.. I just really have no choice. I'm still in love with my bikes tho haha" 
Chaeyoung jokingly said. But now Mina has this serious look in her face.