Introduction

Hello, seekers of truth and lovers of ancient mythology!

Welcome to The Gods Squad, a profile dedicated to spreading awareness about the ancient faiths of the world.

This magazine had been intended to be written from December 2020, but the pandemic and the rising chaos of the world made us push the idea backseat. But now, in May 2021, we are back again.

Misinterpreting mythologies and the ignorance towards learning about them is on the rise. Preaching 'God is One' and' Love All' is not matching with the malpractices being done. In an attempt to revive the forgotten love and unity, this profile has now decided to talk on various mythologies and faiths: Egyptian mythology, Greek mythology, Iranian mythology, Vedic mythology, pre-Islamic deities of Arabia and everything connected to them. It also looks forward to more representation of the much ignorantly despised culture of Sanatana Dharma, Egyptian Pantheon and Iranian mythology. We would also shed light on the pre-Islamic deities of Arabia and compare them to the other factions.

Everyone is welcome here and everyone is encouraged to share their knowledge about the various spiritual paths. But radicalism and hatred is prohibited and any such act will be dealt with severely. Refrain from being rude without any valid reason.

Let's be peaceful and understanding. Thank you!