Aot happy ending

After Mikasa killed eren everyone was speechless. Mikasa didn't know what to do. Armin was speechless. Everyone was speechless. But then they saw a bright light coming. Levi said that they should follow it because who knows what that light is coming from. And then they were at the bright light. Everything was bright.No one could see anything. But then Mikasa and Armin were teleported to the past time line. They saw eren Talking to him self. They heard everything and the reason why eren said he "hates" mikasa and why he fought Armin. Mikasa and armin were speechless but also happy for knowing the truth. Then they got back to the bright light. And they saw something. Connie said "Hey guys whats that?" Jean answered "I don't know let's check it out it can be a titan" And then they all went to go see what it was. but then. they all saw someone. Everyone was speechless and suprised. They saw Eren. Eren was still alive. Mikasa and armin started tearing up. Mikasa said "EREN!!" And armin and mikasa ran to eren. Eren said "Im so sorry. I missed you guys." Everyone started tearing up. They all accepted erens apology and eren told them the reason why this all happend. Eren also told them that Titans don't exist anymore. And that were all free from now on. All the walls were removed. Everyone made a city together and from now on they live there. Then one day..Connie started looking at a picture of Sasha and started tearing up. One of his tears were on sashas picture. Then there came a bright light in his room. And he saw someone very special. Sasha. Connie was suprised and started tearing up more. And ran into Sasha and hugged her. Sasha hugged him back. And then Connie and Sasha went to everyone's houses and told them that Sasha was alive. Everyone was happy. Jean was also really happy. Connie,Sasha,jean moved in together.Eren and mikasa also moved in together. And Marley and Eldias all lived in the city together. There was no war anymore. Everyone was free and happy.

11 years later

Mikasa and eren had a child. Historias child is also a adult now. She named her Ymir. And she's a princess. She'll be the next queen of historia died. Gabi and Falco also moved in. Their both in a healthy reletionship and happy together. Levi is still single. Armin is married with Annie. Everyone is happy. And Carla is also proud of eren. She watched everything happen. Everyone in heaven is proud of their friends and family's.
In the city everyone treats eachother like family too. Ymir Fritz is also a human now. She doesn't have any power or anything. She's just human like everyone. Everyone is the same. everyone is free.

The end.