「 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎. 」

- ☆ -

It's been a month since then. Boruto and his friends got involved in some ghost incident. Mitsuki has been hanging out with them every day, the only time she saw him is at the apartment. 

"I don't like Konoha at all. I miss home...Mitsuki seems to really enjoy it here though," She told herself as she walked up to her calendar, "We have holidays starting two days from now. I can finally visit home."

"Tadaima." She heard the door.

"Okaeri," She replied.

"Sarada and Chocho want to hang out with you tomorrow at Thunder Burgers," Mitsuki said while putting his headband and pack on the table.

"Dinner is ready. Let's eat." Y/n replied, avoiding the question. He took the food and sat across from her.

"You need friends."

"I do-"

"Except me."

"Fine," Y/n slouched, "I'll go. Only because you asked me to."

- ☆ -

"Hey Y/n, you came!" Sarada exclaimed.

"Hm," Y/n replied before they entered the restaurant.

They ordered their own burgers before finding a seat and sitting down.

"Sarada~" Chocho whined while Sarada took a bite of her burger.

"Yes?"

"I don't think mama and papa are my real parents," Chocho explain as Y/n almost spit out her water.

"I think they're very much your parents," Y/n coughed.

"I agree with Y/n-"

"I don't look like them. I remember this hot, slim man who touched my head when I was sick and he said, 'everything would be fine, " Chocho dramatically put her hand on her head, explaining a fever dream, "Ne, Sarada, Y/n, will you help me find my real parents?"

"Count me out," She said before looking over at Sarada who looked unhappy.

"Ya, I will," Sarada finally replied.

"Thank you so much!" She exclaimed, "Anyway, I have to go!" Chocho announced before leaving.

Y/n glanced towards Sarada again, the same distressed look remained on her face.

"What's the problem?" Y/n said giving in.

"Ehh? oh, nothing." Y/n put her hand on her shoulder.

"Tell me, maybe I can help."

"I want to meet my dad, " Y/n froze at those words, "I asked my mom and she kept avoiding the question. I just want to know why he can't at least visit. That's all. She doesn't even know anything about him. I asked her if my dad wore glasses she said 'I don't know. I mean, they are married for god's sake!" She frustratingly spoke.

"Don't worry, you'll meet him. I'm sure." That was all Y/n could say. She had no clue how to speak about this without her blood boiling.