1-A Glimpse of Me

People screamed outside the hotel in California.

Reporters, fans and paparazzi clicking their cameras, shouting and screaming questions and pushing each other towards the door.

I waited in the lobby for my manager, Rhay, and my new bodyguards.

I was tired as hell and I want to freakin rest!

My manager is kind, sweet, caring, lovely, supportive, my mentor ( sometimes) and most of all funny. A 28 yr. Old 'bitch' as in female dog.

Just joking. I was just being humorous and I know its lame and blah blah blah don't bother me if I give lame jokes.

Well back to my 'bitch' manager, 'she' is gAy.

I hope they're not taking too long, I think they're doing funny business.

'She' found me when I was 12 yrs. old. I remembered that day when Me and my family went to my beauty contest.

My best friends does'nt know that I joined contests, I didn't bother telling them because they would tell me to be this and that, thats why the whole school doesn't know that I'm a beauty champion at my place because I wear glasses and baggy clothes at school and I like to keep it a secret, until now.

I only take off my glasses and Braces if I enter contests.

My mom and my family always encourage me to join beauty contest because they 'know' I will 'surely' win.

Sarcastic right?

Well they were right.

I won at the end of the contest and some guy came to us and started talking to my parents.

I didn't really hear their conversation that time but they were talking about me entering a model when I get bigger.

That time I started being cover girl of teens magazine's. Companies want me so that's when I started my Modeling bussiness.

And now I entered being A VSM at the age of 18.

It's been hard for me ever since I joined Victoria's Secret because I had to focuse on 2 parts.

1st is me being A student and to strive hard to get straight A's and 2nd is me being A Model and have loads of schedules.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when someone wave a hand in front of me to get my attention.

I looked up to see Rhay and 3 bulk guys behind him.

"What's up?" I asked him with an exhausted tone.

"Ok, we are going home in 25 minutes. I'll just talk to Mr. Collins." I said to him an 'ok' and heaved a heavy sigh.

"It's gonna be ok Tori, its just gonna take a little while and we're outta here-" he gave me a worried look and then continued "-Oh! And get to know your new bodyguards." He winked at the tall gu-Ay with black hair and brown eyes. I turned to the 3 guys behind him. I gave a fake disgusted look, trying not to offend him. He just put his hand mocking me and I chuckled then nodded.

I really appreciate him by humoring me and trying to make me laugh when 'she's' too tired.

She gave me a reassuring smile then turned away and I watched him until he was gone up using the elevator.

Okay I'm fixing things, from now on I will call Rhay, she. So it will will not be confusing every time I say him or she.

I again turned towards the 2 men (except the black haired guy) and they were busy eyeing me from head to toe.