Prologue

~Explanation~

In this Au, at a random time, (usually around the time of you seeing/meeting your soulmate) a random message will display on your wrist in small writing that either gives a hint to who your soulmate is or show your soulmate's favourite colour. Once you meet your soulmate a small heart will be beside your hint/soulmate's favourite colour on your wrist.If your soulmate dies, their last words will replace your hint/their favourite colour and the heart next to it will turn black on your wrist. What will happen when the V3 cast gets their soulmates in the killing game?

|
|
|
|
|
V

Shuichi Saihara, the Ultimate Detective, a shy boy who is afraid to uncover the truth, one day, his wrist displays a message that says 'I would rather preserve my emotions than show who i truly am' he wonders who his soulmate could be but doubts they would like him and wonders why they would want to preserve their emotions.

Kaede Akamatsu, The Ultimate Pianist, A cheerful and kind girl who's full of positivity and has a crush on Shuichi gets her message in a killing game. But her message isn't a message, she instead gets her soulmate's favourite colour displayed on her wrist. A light green spiral appears on her wrist. (Cuz the author can't think of a message that Rantaro might say to his soulmate  and the reason it's a spiral is cuz sometimes Rantaro acts crazy😅)

Kokichi Ouma, The Ultimate Supreme leader, A boy who wants the killing game to end more than anyone else and orkestrated a whole plan to help everyone but it involves making everyone hate him in the process, gets his message while teasing some people. His message says 'You're probably ashamed to be my soulmate...' when Kokichi reads it he feels bad and would like to comfort his soulmate but doesn't know who it is.

Rantaro Amami, A very...weird yet chill boy who doesn't know his own Ultimate, gets his message while talking to someone. It says 'Never give up, Soulmate!' He instantly knew it was either one of two people.

Kirumi Tojo, the Ultimate maid, A kind and compassionate girl who will fulfill almost every request asked of her. Gets her message while hanging out with some of the girls. It says 'Me and you can be just like Ochaco Uraraka and Izuku Midoriya from my hero academia! Fiction and I are the only things you need, Soulmate!' (I don't actually ship IzuOcha but it's canon so let's just say Tsumugi ships it) Kirumi instantly knew who her soulmate was after reading her message but was a bit confused at the fiction part.

Tsumugi Shirogane, The Ultimate Cosplayer, a girl who has a crush on Kirumi but knows she can't confess because she has to focus on the killing game and what the audience wants. She gets her message while going into the secret room to check on something. Her message says 'I may just be a maid, but may I request your love, Soulmate? In exchange I will treat you as best as I can.' Tsumugi was very happy because she could already tell who her soulmate was

Angie Yonaga, The Ultimate Artist, a very religious girl that does anything 'Atua' says, gets her message and gets inspired to paint something about it. Her message says 'Out of all of Humanity, you are most beautiful, Soulmate' Atua tells Angie who her soulmate is and she believes it wholeheartedly.

Korekiyo Shinguji, The Ultimate Anthropologist, a boy who is obsessed with his sister in an unhealthy way. Gets his message, instead of a message, a yellow pair of an angel halo and wings appear on his wrist. He knows exactly who it is after it appears and starts stalking them after finding out (y'all know how crazy he was over his sister, he's probably even crazier with a soulmate so yah)

K1-B0 or Kiibo idibashi, The Ultimate Robot, an innocent boy who doesn't like Robophobes. Gets his message while talking to a friend, a pink wrench appears on his arm (The professor wanted him to be happy so installed the function for him to have a soulmate too) He instantly knows who it is referring to and blushes

Miu Iruma, The Ultimate Inventor, a loud and vulgar girl who boasts about sex a lot. Gets her message after doing maintenance on Kiibo. She gets a small grey gear on her wrist. She also instantly knows who it is, blushes and gets lost in thought (she was thinking something similar to Toko's wack ass fantasy but with Kiibo and Miu cuz Miu's dirty minded)

Kaito Momota, The Ultimate Idiot- I mean Astronaut, a positive and loud boy who is very dumb. Gets his message after training with some people, it says '...you're an idiot…………but you're my idiot' Kaito was very offended and was too stupid to find out who his soulmate was until...something happened...

Maki Harukawa, The Ultimate Assassin/Child caregiver, A cold, quiet and distant girl who almost never opens up. The girl has a slight crush on Kaito and has for a while but would never show or admit it. Gets her message 'I believe in you, soulmate!" It read, Maki instantly found out who it was and her crush on the dumbass Astronaut got even bigger.

Tenko Chabashira, The Ultimate Aikido Master, A feminist who's only kind and compassionate towards females, she despises men with every bone in her body. Gets her message while seeing her crush and someone else hanging out, it says 'Have you cast a love spell on me, soulmate?' Tenko knew who it was immediately and blushed

Himiko Yumeno, The Ultimate Magician- I mean Mage, A kind and Lazy girl who has a slight crush on Angie and Tenko. Gets her message while hanging out with someone it says 'Eek! Please be Himiko!! I Love you Himiko!!!' Himiko blushed and knew it was Tenko.

Gonta Gokuhara, The Ultimate Entomologist, A sweet and kind yet scary boy whose goal is to be a Gentleman. Gets his message while sitting in the grass in the courtyard, it says 'You're my reason to Live...' Gonta might have been dumb but instantly knew who his soulmate was.

Ryoma Hoshi, The Ultimate Tennis pro/Criminal, A short and empty boy who claims to have no reason to live. but after remembering about soulmates, he made it his mission to find out who it was because THEY were his reason to live. The small boy gets his message while on his search, it says 'Gonta promise to protect soulmate, pinky promise!' Ryoma was relieved at the message because it was easy to tell who his soulmate was.