Chapter 19

*short chapter is coming..*

Hejin's POV:
The exam is only one day away and will be over. Now is the fifth day after me and Sana just act like stranger who just give a smile each other as before we dated. I still do not think why she still thought that I was cheating behind her.
I can't be like this. I want to be by her side but I remember when she said she needed a space.

What should I do? Should I ask Rose for a favor? Or I ask my friends for help? Suddenly,Sana excuse herself for a minutes. Is it the time for talk to her again?
It's fucking 3 days already and we just smile each other!? I sigh and excuse myself from the class for go to the restroom but actually not.

"Miss Jessi, can I go to the restroom for a minutes?"

"Okay, but don't take too long cause you don't have a much time for finishing your exam."

"Thank you Miss."

I went outside for searching her.
But when I passed the empty room near the restroom, I heard a girl's voice from outside. I stop walking for a moment and chose to eavesdrop her conversations.

"You can't do this me." -girl

"Why? I can do whatever I want for get you back to me again." -boy

There's a boy too? But why the girl's voice is like Sana? I continued to evesdrop them cause my curious got me so bad.

"I can do something you can't imagine if you can't be mine. You know what?"-boy

"W-what?" -girl

"Your girlfriend will die..ahahahaha" -boy
Damn it,that boy laugh is so creepy like a devil from hell and make me goosebumps.

ahahahaha" -boyDamn it,that boy laugh is so creepy like a devil from hell and make me goosebumps

(A/n: I'm sure I'll get a nightmare after this TT)

"N-no. You can't do that to Hejin! You can't!" -girl

Me!? So, the girl inside the room is Sana!? But who's the boy? Why he want to kill me? When I was thinking, a sound of chair fall came to the room.

"Be mine and she will alive." -boy

"No please no! You shi-" -girl
Why they stop? I tiptoed and peeked through the window what was going on inside. After I saw it I didn't think much anymore and immediately kicked the door and went inside. I gave the guy a flying kick and he fell down.

"You devil..what are you doing to my girl!?" He don't answer me with look away from my face.
But I don't have much time, I took Sana's hand and took her out.

"Why did you kissed him? Is it because you thought if I cheating with another girl?"

"Hejin-ah, I-"
I cut her words with my cold face.
"Explain to me later and let's go back to the class. Later you'll go home with me." She followed me from behind and without realizing, I shed a tears and chukled.
'Aigoo poor my eyes..'

*TimeSkip*

Author's POV:
Hejin and Sana walked towards the parking lot. Hejin with her flat face and cold side came out from her, while Sana just look down because she was afraid of her. They're go inside the car and Hejin drive her car. Silent in the car make them awkward each other and Hejin chose to talk first.

"So,explain to me now..why you do that?"
She don't look at her girlfriend cause she still focus on driving.
"H-he forcing me to be a his girlfriend. If I don't do it, he will-"

"Kill me. He will kill me, isn't it?
Why did you that?"

"Cause I love you."
Hejin suddenly stopped her car and was surprised to hear those words. Sana hit her arm as her head almost hit forward.

'Yah! Do you want us to die?"

"N-no. Sorry. Do you forgive me?"

"Of course no!"

"Aish.. I mean not about this, but about our argument when you thought if I'm cheated behind you. Do you forgive me?"

"About that...I already forgive you,and the Girls gave me a prove that you aren't cheating on me."
Hejin's mouth open because got shocked with what she say.

Hejin's POV:
I got shocked because the Girls is helped me!? Why I don't know that? Awww they're like an Angel..

"How? When? And if you know about it, why you still act we looks like a stranger?"

"So..."

To be continued...
-mango-
>>>>>>
Hey guys, sorry if you waiting me so long cause I thought after the ceremony here I can update again,but not.
I actually wanted to add more chapters but my braincells couldn't work for almost a week.
And now I actually feel my heart is breaking into million pieces and I feel so down.
So, I'll take a break for a while so I can get better, but I don't know how long.

Please understand and be patient to wait for the next chapters :)

Have a nice day and thanks for comments your vote,
Love you ❤️