ch1:the truth

A/n:all the pictures in this story is not owned by me.

Y:"dude I'm telling you that you should have taken a left"

Danny(random friend name):"no it's not man we had to take a right"

Y:"Jimmy's house is the other way!"

Danny:"how do you know that! You've only been there once!"

Y:"cause my girlfriend's house is literally right there! I know this street dickhead!"

Danny:"well then why didn't you tell me that!"

Y:"I am going to commit murder if you don't pull over right now"

Danny:"fine dude. Hey didn't you say your girlfriend got an invite in the mail too?"

Y:"yeah, but she said she wasn't going. I think she said she was studying for a test coming up"

Danny:"good, maybe you can go in and ask her for the invite so you can grab the address."

Y:"why would we need that?"

Danny:"just in case your wrong"

Y:"I swear one day I'm going to kill you. I'll be right back"

Y/n climbed out of his friends car, stretching a bit while doing so. After hearing some satisfying pops he makes his way up his girlfriend's driveway, but an additional car in the driveway catches his attention. It certainly wasn't her mother's car because hers was newer and purple, not red. After looking at the car a bit he shrugged it off and thought maybe her mother had a friend over.

The young male reached the house door and opened it with a key that his girlfriend's mom gave him herself, seeing as how much she approved of him being her boyfriend. After he went inside he started heading for his girlfriend's room, on the way he was looking at pictures in the hall and looked at one he really liked of her.

 After he went inside he started heading for his girlfriend's room, on the way he was looking at pictures in the hall and looked at one he really liked of her

Y:"heh you never liked me taking photos of you did you Bridget"

The male was brought out of his own thoughts when he heard Bridget upstairs.

Bridget:"ah, fuck. Do me harder~"

Y:"the hell?"

He set the photo back down on the table and slowly walks up the steps. With each step he hears his girlfriend's voice more clearly and he starts imagining what might be happening. He crept closer and closer until he finally reached her door which was already slightly opened. He pushed it open completely to reveal that some of his worst nightmares were true, he seen his girlfriend naked on top of another guy.

Bridget:"oh yeah~ nnn~ yes"

Y:"AND JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING"

The 2 gasped and looked over in surprise. After Bridget realized who was in her doorway she dropped her surprised look and scoffed as if she was being bothered.

Bridget:"oh great, it's you"

Y:"the fuck is that supposed to mean!"

Bridget:"what do you think it means looser? I was in the middle of having fun and you just had to ruin it."

Y:"fun!?! You betrayed me for FUN!?"

The angry male grabbed her throat and raised his fist about to punch her but was stopped but her smug smile which made him even angrier.

Bridget:"go ahead, punch me. We both know that even if I deserved it the judge would still put your ass in jail just because you hit a girl."

Every word seemed to piss you off even more, but she had a point. No matter how much of a whore she is, they'll still look at you like the bad guy. Even the guy she was fucking felt kind of bad for you being in this kind of position, but decided not to say anything cause he knows you'd for sure beat his ass, he was just there for free pussy not an ass kicking

He lowered he is fist but made her look at him in the eyes.

Y:"I may not be able to hit you, but I swear I will make you pay"

Bridget:"ooo scary~ Now get out so I can have some more fun unless you want to watch"

He looks at her with disgust and goes to leave but notices the guy giving him a look that says he's sorry.

Y:".....you better be happy I'm letting you off easy and only going to slash your tires."

With that you turn around and start to leave, once your near the front door you hear them continue their acts of sin again. You shake your head and notice the invite to the party you needed. You grabbed it then walked out of the house.

Your friend was outside of his car smoking a cigarette, once he noticed you he waved at you but you ignored him and focused on the red car. After keeping your promise and slashing all 4 tires you climbed in to your friends car. He followed shortly after and got the hint of what might be going on

Danny:"...soooo"

Y:"here's the address. I swear to God if you miss a turn I will stab you"

Danny:*nervous laugh* "you got it boss. Ill be the designated driver tonight"

As they both drove off a million thoughts were running through your head. Wondering when Bridget may have started cheating, who it was with, if her mother knew. All these thoughts were circling but only one stood out enough for you to say it out loud

Y:"I need a drink"

A/n: hello my readers it is I the author. I'd like to take this moment and say that I am sorry if this chapter seems fast paced, it feels like it is for me but mostly because this is kind of on the spot and Ive put off writing for too long. Plus I've never experienced this situation in real life, luckily, so I don't have any experience of emotions that strong. I promise the future chapters will be longer and more detailed than this one. See y'all next chapter