Introduction

"Little Children - Headache; Big Children - Heartache"

Everyone has passed through childhood.

We  play throughout the day, anytime and anywhere.

We enjoy all of the things we get through without even knowing the real thing behind it.

Sometimes, we almost bring terror and danger to our guardians and parents.

When we we're still young, we give them lots of problems.

But that's how it should be, right?

We're born young and innocent. We never knew what lies beyond the reality and the truth.

We'll never know it until we'd reach the point of growing up and the stage of honing our maturity.

As we go through this stages, whether we deny it or not, affection comes with it. 

Yes, we grew much mature than what we are when we're still young. And independence would suddenly come out within us.

In this point, no more problems for mommy and daddy like what we give to them when we're young.

No more problems in eating and sleeping. No more problems in keeping toys and studying past lessons.

But what do we got here?

Bigger problems.

Yes, Bigger Problems,

We Provide Bigger Problems without knowing the real thing we've already done. 

Bigger Problems that brought us to miserable situation and lots of sufferings in life.

 Conquer it? Maybe Yes, Maybe No.

But beyond the strength we already had,

lies our hearts.

Our hearts that loves, and can be hurt.

We may give Headaches to anyone else.

 But,

We give HEARTACHES.

To Mommy, 

To Daddy,

To Yourself,

and

 To Somebody.

Somebody whom we never knew can give color to our lives.

Somebody who sacrifices a lot.

Somebody who loves us more than a learner, a student, and a child.

Somebody, who accepts

the HeadAches,

and 

the HEARTACHES they receive just to see us smiling.

and that Somebody, would never gonna be like anybody .

That Somebody, whom we don't know, you've been hurting silenty.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nananana :) Hope you'll like it  <3