CHAPTER 1

after the day at school luster couldn't
stop thinking about every single interaction he has with mister Herbert at school. he counted every touch and every nod, every look and shakened breath mister Herbert inhaled and exhaled while listening to luster, every sudden stutter from muster Herbert made luster's booty stutter as well. oh how luster wishes his son wasn't there with him the whole time he was with mister Herbert. he knows his son doesn't judge but there something that maybe he wanted only to share with mister Herbert at the minimal seconds they had with eachother when luster's son wasn't listening. but today is different, luster decides to talk to mister Herbert alone. more like mister Herbert called luster again for "unfinished business". I wonder what could it be...

luster's pov :

"GET DOWNSTAIRS YOU CUT UP WALKING CONDOM OF A SON"
luster woke up by the sound of his son swinging a black snake over the farmhouses roof. nothing made luster more mad and sad than animal abuse. luster is a cold person but he has a soft side for specific things and black snakes are obviously one of those things.

fast forward to his son falling off the roof and going to the hospital instead of school that morning. that made luster worried because he's going to have to talk completely alone with mister Herbert. but something made him more excited to talk to him that day because of the benefit of them being alone.

mister's Herbert's pov :

that morning mister Herbert woke up and threw his wavy slinki oily shiny sexy skinny beautiful mermaid hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs in only really short booty shorts from Castro. his wife made him mad. she was mad every single time mister Herbert wore his favourite pair of hot pink booty shorts from Castro. they're so short to the point where he doesn't even have to wear underwear with them, they'll be showing if he did. mister Herbert felt like his wife couldn't understand the luck she has with that booty of mister Herbert's. maybe she's jealous because that booty is in the form of the fucking π.
after breakfast muster Herbert ran back upstairs to grab his favourite crop top to go with his shorts to head for school because he was already late he couldn't think too much of his outfit.

LATER AT SCHOOL
mr herbert : "so today class I won't be teaching because...um.... I have a meeting."

student : "what kind of meeting requires this kind of outfit ;)"

usually mr herbert would wear a suit but he knew today was different. the looks of his students didn't matter as long he's going to impress the one person he actually loves. he doesn't know that it's love yet though.

mr herbert began preparing the meeting in his office. he even lit up fruity candles for the atmosphere. he didn't know how he wanted the meeting to be but he surely knew he wanted it to be special.