Part 1. The outfit

When you wake up in your boxers, or your underwear..you need to change into something more professional. You also NEED to shower.
-khakis
-dress pants
-dress
-nice suit
-nice shirt.
Your hair is important. You don't wanna look like a bird made a nest in your hair!
-straighten it, curl it, do something with it!!
-guys comb that crap, slick it back, something other than morning hair. You're not trying to impress a wild woman in a bar here. ;)
Next is the hygiene.
-by now you should've showered.
-brush those teeth, you WILL have to talk to someone, so fresh breath would be a good idea! ;)
-like said before, do somethin with the hair
-check yourself out in the mirror, would you hire you? Based on appearance right now...would you hire yourself?
-next we have deodorant and cologne or perfume if preferred or needed. You really wouldn't wanna raise your arm or something and suddenly have a terrible stench escape!
-if you use perfume or cologne, only use 1-2 squirts, not the whole bottle! You don't want to gag anyone! That could ruin an interview real quick.
Remember we're going for first impression here, so make sure you look...well, impressive. Not sexy, just professional.