𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴

𝗛𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗼𝗸 𝗣𝗼𝘃

"Hobi sweetheart, it's time to get up" I hear my mother calling for me to wake up.
I roll over in bed and try my best to blow my long hair out of my face and out of my mouth. Grunting a bit my very faint manly voice slips out. I sit up grab a hair tie off my dresser to tie my hair back. I slid out of bed and walk to my bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and frown. Not the happiest with the life I live. I might live in a big house and all but you don't understand what I was put through without any knowledge of it being wrong.
- time skip- ( I'm lazy)
I honestly don't need this waist trainer but it goes with the outfit so oh well. I pop on some lashes that I hate to put on with every cell in my body. Walk out the bathroom look at my big mirror. Just t to double check if I look good enough for his approval.

( out fit)

( out fit)

I walk down the stairs into the kitchen to check on my mother.
My mother hearing my feet hit the ground turns around and looks at me.
"You ok baby" she ask in a low whisper.
"I'll be fine mama" I whisper back.
The things I do just to please this family.

"Ok baby" she says sighing looking away from me. Shes nervous I can tell shes rubbing her hands on her apron. Which means her hands are sweaty. She looks back at me. "Go sit down babe" she says "he's in there waiting to send you off"

"Yes ma'am" I say. I walk away into the dinner room which in my opinion is over the top .who needs a long ass table with 12 chairs for 3 people in one big ass mansion? My thoughts get interrupted by the sound of him closing his paper. I look over at him. And we make I contact.
"Hey sweetheart,how's daddies little girl?" He says my father the one that makes me do this. But all I wanna do is please him with all of my heart no matter how hard he has hurt me.

'Control your mouth and breath hoseok' I say to myself I breath in deeply and smile

"I'm doing just fine daddy, your little girl is doing just fine" I say through a clenched jaw.

Though I do everything to please him

All he cares about is the simple fact that I am his little girl.

Even if I was born as a male.

•AHhhhhHhHh omg y'all are gonna love this story I just know it ok so the next chapter is gonna tell you the ages names and genders of the characters also some facts about them I have like 5 story's in my idea note book so make sure to read all the stories cause imma have ALOT of update for y'all this week ALONE  I'm so excited