01.

(Hello everyone this is Pam. Actually this is my very first time writting a smut ffic. I hope you'll enjoy it. And yes, English is not my first language so if there will be any grammatical mistakes or spelling mistakes then please forgive me for that.)

.

.

.

.

It's your first day at school. Finally the deadly pendamic is over. And you are so excited to finally meet your friends, and also kinda curious how they will look like. Cuz it's 2023 and you have no idea how they'll look like after all this time.

You woke up at 6:00 am, with a big smile on your face cuz you're too excited for school. You've never been excited for school before.

Actually you're excited to see your friends not your teachers.

You got off the bed and went straight to the bathroom to take a nice quick shower.

"Y/nnn!" Your mum. Called you.

"Yes maa, just a minute." You shouted back.

You quickly put your school uniform. And went downstairs in the kitchen. Your mom is almost with the breakfast. You waited at the dining table, still excited.

"Looks like you're very excited for school today." Your mum said.

"Yeshhh... I'm rly excited to meet my friends." You said.

You're done with your breakfast. You quickly grabbed your bag and ran to the main door.

You wide opened the door with a big smile on your face. Your mum chuckled a little bit.

You made your to the bus stand. As you were walking. You were getting more excited, but suddenly a guy with a decent look caught your attention. He was wearing round glasses (just like bang PD) he seem to be rly shy, quiet and rly introverted. And his uniform was so similar to the uniform of your school. As an extrovert, you decided to talk to him.

"Hi :)" you said.

"Oh,ummm....h- hi" that guy said.

"Your uniform is so similar to my school's uniform" you said.

"Which school do you study in?" You asked him.

"Umm...me? Golden public school." The guy asnwered.

Your eyes widen at his answer cuz he's in the same school as you.

"Woahh... we're in the same school." You said.

He was a little shocked too. And he kinda looked cute, like a cat. You smiled at his cute expression.

Finally the bus arrived. As you entered the bus your friends waved at you, with big smiles on their faces. You finally found them and your jaw literally dropped when you saw their massive glow ups. They are all pretty now.

You pouted. And said "I'm still a potato." To yourself, in your mind.

"Omg, y/n you've changed a LOT." One of the girls said.

"Oh really? but you'll be still prettier than me." You pouted.

"Aw c'mon y/n don't say that we're all equally beautiful." Said Rio, your friend.

"Yes, we're all beautiful and remember no one is ugly we're just living in a judgmental society." Said Natasha.

"Yea, right. But, where are the rest of the girls??"

"Ummm...Sasha said she's not coming today cuz her parents not letting her and don't know about Val." Rio said.

"Okay then..." You said.

Finally the bus arrived at school.