How far do I draw the line?

Bakugou P.O.V

The sun was shining in my room I had felt it on my skin and slowly began waking up. I looked at the alarm clock in my room on my nightstand and noticed I was late for school. I had shot up and started rushing to get my uniform on while cussing under my breath. I had fell while putting on my pants and after I had gotten back up I ran downstairs. That hag must've turned off my alarm for fun. "What a bitch..!" I had said this under my breath once again. Once I had entered the kitchen I noticed my mom wasn't there. She must've blacked out in her room, she probably has a hangover now. I sighed and just left. I used my quirk to quickly blast myself to school. Once I had arrived at the front gate I took a breath and raced to my class. I had entered and everyone but Kirishima was glaring at me. Aizawa had looked over at me as I entered, "You're beyond late Bakugou." I had growled in response and walked over to my seat. "My alarm didn't go off. That's not my fault. So back off old man." Aizawa was annoyed with Bakugous attitude towards him and just continued the lesson as he was before. I had put my head down and thought about just sleeping through the lesson.

Kirishima P.O.V

I had noticed Bakugou walk in, he looked irritated and quite tired. The bags under his eyes was getting worse. I've also noticed some bruises appearing around his body when he changes. There's at least one new bruise everyday. Sure it could be training but Bakugou is really good at avoiding getting hurt during training it's also odd because usually everyone can't get one hit on him. I was sitting behind Bakugou and I tapped his back. Bakugou had turned and sighed, "The hell do you want Shitty Hair?" He sounded tired and a little drained. "I wanted to ask you...about your bruises.." My voice was shaking as I asked. I could tell that question shocked Bakugou his eyes were wide they then narrowed and he turned away. "It's none of your damn business..!" He was trying to stay a bit quiet. Aizawa had heard talking and yelled at Bakugou. "Don't talk during lessons Bakugou!" Bakugou growled and glared at Aizawa. He of course wouldn't say I was the one speaking during class. Since I'm pretty much his only friend but I wouldn't accept that. I had stood up and looked at Aizawa quite seriously. "I was the one who distracted him and talked first. So don't yell at him for it." Everyone in the room was shocked to hear me stand up for Bakugou. I then sat down "Now continue the lesson." Aizawa was speechless but he scoffed and continued the lesson. I have to wonder if Bakugous ok though...

{This is my first Wattpad story so I hope I did well. I mostly did this out of boredom. Idk if I should keep going with the story. :P}