Chapter 1

You finally made it to Olympus, the newest deity in town, and the representative of something that wasn't exactly good to have in the realm of gods: poison. As the child of Dionysus and Artemis, their powers combined when they had intercourse, making their baby, you, the resident embodiment of a certain Brittany Spears song. Every liquid coming out of your body is toxic. Urine, sweat, tears, saliva, and of course, blood. Because of this, you were always scared to get near anyone because you didn't want them to get sick. But then, something big was happening. Zagreus, Hades' son, was attempting to escape the Underworld, which has proven to be an impossible feat, by anyone. All of the Gods and Goddesses wanted to see if he would actually manage to do it, and most of them even helped him out along the way. After a long while, and a lot of failures on Zagreus' part, he finally made it out. Everyone was so happy to see him, but you managed to catch his eye. He approached you, a smile on his face, and an inviting look in his dual-colored eyes.

Z: "Well, hello there. I don't think we've met. My name is Zagreus, but you can just call me Z, or Zag if you'd like. what is your name?"

(Y/N): "(Y/N)..."

Z: "It's a pleasure to meet you, (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "You too..."

Z: "Is something wrong? You seem a bit frightened."

(Y/N): "It's nothing... it's just that because of my parents' combined power, everything that comes out of my body is toxic. I don't want you getting sick."

Z: "Did you forget that everyone here is immune to that kind of stuff? We're all immortal up here, and we can't fall ill to anything."

(Y/N): "Oh yeah... you're right. I guess I didn't think of that. Sorry, your highness."

Z: "It's fine. And there's no need to call me that. I don't want to be affiliated with the strongest Karen you've ever seen known as my father."

Dionysus: "Pffft-"

(Y/N): "That's... wow, I've never heard that."

Z: "Mhm. And it's completely factual. I'm so glad I made the decision to escape, and even happier that I was able to actually pull it off."

(Y/N): "Yeah. Amazing job, Zag!"

Z: "Thanks, (Y/N). Maybe you and I can show you some of the things I learned while down there. I think it would greatly improve your confidence."

(Y/N): "R-really? Wow, thanks!"

Z: "Of course. I'd be happy to show you a few things. I also was able to bring Cerberus with me into Olympus, so there's that."

Upon hearing his name, Cerberus sat next to Z, while its right-most head sniffed your hand.

(Y/N): "Hi, big fella!"

Z: "Seems Cerberus likes you. He's licking your hand."

You look down, and he's right. You wanted to pet Cerberus so bad, but you didn't know if he or Zagreus would be okay with it. After about 5 minutes, you just shrug, and start petting him. Cerberus then starts nuzzling your hand. Everyone nearby starts cooing over how cute you look petting the large animal, with the word "Awww..." being able to be heard for about 3 miles. After about 30 minutes of Z introducing himself to everyone as you continue to pet his dog, Z has to go to his new room in Olympus, and he has Cerberus come with him.

Z: "Don't worry, (Y/N). You'll get to see him again. I promise you that."

You then smile at him, and wave goodbye to him. You went to go talk to your parents about the whole situation, leaving both Aphrodite and Dionysus jumping for joy.