Rules!

Hey guys welcome to the second book of Dirty MJ Imagines!

This had been a long time coming and I'm so glad to be writing again !

I just want to set some rules because I really don't want to deal bullshit when it comes to writing.

If you are not a fan and come across this book please do not do the following:

Leave hateful or immature comments. I will personally cuss you out and block you on the spot. If you don't like my content, read something else and keep your negative ass comments to your self. Thank you :)

If you are a fan and you're underage  and come across this book, please do the following:

Exit out of my book and read something that's age appropriate. I don't want to be dealing with my book being reported and deleted just because your mom saw your browser history and saw my book on there. I take great pride in my work and I would hate to have to rewrite everything. If you decide that you want to read my content, make sure you use incognito mode! Be smart and slick!

If you are  fan and you come across a chapter that has content that offends you please do not do the following:

Leave comments like "Michael would never do such a thing or thats disgusting"

I will not tolerate shit like this. We as a fandom love Michael in our own way. And these imagines are going to be per request or by my own imagination. So if in one imagine Michael is having sex with multiple girls, getting pegged, or having with  sex whoever or what ever, that's what the request was. I'm not going to not write it because some of yall are sensitive as fuck and are gonna be hella immature about it. I will cuss you out and block you. I really don't want to but if I have to, I'm gonna do it.

So there ya have it. Yall have been warned!

Please comment down below your requests and I'll update in the order that I've receive them. Thank you guys and have a splendiforus day! Bye for now!