Prologue

My First Everything

Keziah Denise Gutierrez

Zia

I'm Zia and I am not your typical girl, don't come close to me kung plastic ka at hindi pwede ma-reuse. i quickly get irritated at people who are fake and liars. at the same time i am also the sweet, and innocent friend with strict parents who you'll have a hard time taking to the mall with you. i am very fragile and most definitely very shy. i am the type of person who will judge you so hard from far away but can't even talk to you straight. i am also the type of person that rarely gets mad but when i do, im telling you, run for your life. and i am the youngest of my friend group so my besties always look out for me and take care of me at anyway possible.

my friends

Gabriella Irish Varela

Gab

Gabi naman is the second oldest/youngest meaning she is in the middle and she is the most sassy, maldita, and scariest person i have ever met. she is very opinionated (in a good way) and never siyang nagpapatalo kahit mangsabunot pa yan basta alam niya na nasa tama siya. but only Abby and i can handle her katarayan and she could never even hurt us lmao. (Nicolai's cousin)

Nicole Abigail Sanchez

Abby

Abby is the oldest and the most caring person ever. she is basically the mom of our group and she tells us what we should and shouldnt do. but may pagkamldita rin siya ng slight and palasagot siya. agad siyang napipikon and is the person na kinatatakutan ng mga boys. but pag dating saamin, she is a very different person.

we have been friends since pre-school and we are always the honor students in our class. we are also known as the iconic trio but we are very close with all our classmates and we are also like a big friend group na rin. Gab and Abby are basically the same age but i am a little far younger than them, maybe 8 months? since i started school early.

Sean Nicolai Diaz

Nico

Nicolai is like every girl's ideal type. no? just me? i think so lol. but he is my ideal type. he is the type of boy who wears a hoodie with earphones on and has a very nice hair that girls love. he is 2 years older than me. he is the type of guy na very cold to people he does not know or not close with but kung gaano siya kacold ganoon rin siya ka-caring towards people close to him. he has, a little bit of family problem maybe thats why but a effect of this problem is that he treats his friends like his family and he loves them very much lalo na kapag alam niyang he can really trust them and lean on them because he has trust issues. he is very smart and talented too he can be an honor student without trying but his motivation is like nothing at all so he doesn't even bother to try. he is like the guy that everyone likes to please because his attention is hard to get, yk? so it gives me butterflies everytime he talks to me comfortably because i feel like he trusts me.

Kyle Zion Fernandez

Kyle

Kyle is a very outgoing person and he never runs out of energy. he's basically the exact opposite of Nicolai. pogi din siya campus crush and mahilig mang-inis o mang-asar. pero if he teases you it's his love language. if he teases you then you are important to him. and if he is nice or kind around you and is shy talking to you? then you're a stranger to him basically. he is very energetic and sobrang dalang niya lang magseryoso. but if he does get serious, he's scary asf. mukha lang siyang hindi nagseseryoso pero laging with honors yan at lagi siyang tumatama sa recitation pag natatawag. he takes studying very seriously. he is also a very caring person towards people important to him. he is every girls' dream boy bestfriend. swerte ka nalang talaga kung maging boyfriend mo.

these are the introduction for the characters i hope you enjoy the story! :)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, Businesses, Places, Events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental