With a Cherry on Top (GirlxGirl)

Apolon

 Chapter  1

=Lisa's POV=

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

...

*KNOCK*... *BANG* *BANG*

I slowly opened my eyes but quickly closed them again as bright sunlight hit my face..Ohhh damn..who is trying to break my door so early in the morning? Uhhh I stood up and went to open.

Of course Jake..

„Lisa! Girl...."

„Heyy Jake, what's up? Why are you here so early?"

„How early?! It's 4 pm ..anyway I've been trying to call you nonstop, where were you?...Wait, is that... thongs in your hair? Oh my did you really use THAT to tie your hair?" He fell on the ground holding his stomach while laughing so hard.

Ughh such a drama queen. I let my hair fall down and threw the red thongs I used as a scrunchie at him. „Jealous?"

„Hmm nice... see now you can thank me that you had one hell of a night. What are you waiting for? I need details!"

Hahaha.."You have no idea but if you order a pizza for me I will tell you."

„That's not fair! Whatever ahh, what's the delivery number, b*tch?"

„Yessss, payback!" I winked at him. „Ok, well let's start until the pizza get's here."

***

„Girl, I'm not taking 'No' as an answer, we all have to go out tonight." Jake was trying to convince me.

"Why are you so thrilled for tonight? It's not even Friday, so yeah if yo ass won't get a perfect idea of what to do, then I'm staying home." ahh only Tuesday and he already wants to get drunk again.

He laughed and winked at me "I wanna take you somewhere."

"Where?"

"It's a surprise hun."

"Oh nooo man, I know your surprises and if it includes blind dates or some retro club, you can throw that idea out of the window right now." What did I do to have friends like this?? Oh well, I would probably die from boredom at home if I didn't.

"I'm so glad you're this excited, just get something fancy and you will have fun. I promise."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes at him. "I guess I won't win this one."

"Good girl, that's how I like it." I looked at him and we both burts in laugh.

***

I stood outside of big apartment building and waiting for Jake to get the girls out. It was 8 pm and I was freezing my ass off in my coat. When they finally came out Ryan was all over Lee's ass, well no wonder what took them soo long.

"I swear, you guys taking forever to get ready..worse than me."

Ryan shrugged " What would you expect, we are gays."

Yeahh that's it...how come I didn't notice geez..

We walked for another 5 minutes until Jake stopped and pointed at huge neon sign

♂♂APOLON ♀♀

"We're here ladies..get your tits out so we can go inside"

"What the hell....a gay bar?? Jake!! I thought we're done with this."

He rolled his eyes at me "Look Lisa, chill, just go inside with us and loosen up a bit, I'm not asking you to commit suicide."