Mr. Marbles

Once there was a dog named Mr. Marbles. He is a good boy, he likes to wear clothes and usually listens to his owner. But one day Mr. Marbles had to leave all of that behind.
   "ARF" Mr. Marbles said.
   "Oh Marble, what are you doing out of your bed?" Jenna said all sleepy.
   Marble looked out the glass door, (he also tooted a bit) wishing that someday he would go out by himself for an adventure but he clearly knew that would be impossible.
   Jenna shrugged and walked back to her room expecting Marble would do the same later, she was too tired to carry him back to his bed.
   Marble started to walk around the living room/dinning room. He was so bored he picked out his dog bowl to chew on, it tasted like iron which Marble didn't like at all. He shook his head, accidentally letting go of his steel bowl. It went flying to the glass door.
   *CRASH*
   Marble stood there.

   *CRASH*   Marble stood there

He didn't blink or move a paw. His eyes were shiny which meant that he wanted to cry. Jenna and Julien quickly turned on the lights and they were heading to the living room/dinning room. Marble panicked so much he accidentally ran outside from the shatteed glass door.
   He keep running and running away whimpering, thinking that Jenna and Julien would be right behind him chasing him all mad. But really he was the only one running, all by himself with crickets making loud sounds in the background
   He looked around, it was scary and silent.
   Marble started to scream.
   "AAARRRFFF"