Part 42

"Well we need to get you some new clothes Tyler AND we need to go see Sean" Ethan says quickly, I glance at Ethan and then at Tyler,
"What?" I say
"Well Tyler doesn't have many clothes and he needs clothes for the wedding, along with Sean" he looks at me as if it was obvious, once I thought about it, it was pretty obvious.

"Go put some clothes on so we can go" he kisses my cheek and ushers me back into the bedroom, I shoved on a red lumberjack shirt on and some dark blue jeans and hurried out.
"You look lovely" Ethan smiles at me
"Let's goooooooo" he jumps up and down on the spot, he seems REALLY exited about going shopping, I mean I can't blame him, we have met an old friend and going to meet another, the wedding is tomorrow... the wedding is tomorrow, wow that went quick.
"Come onnnnn, don't just stand there we only have a day to do all of this stufffff!" Ethan drags me out my daydream and my door with Tyler giggling softly behind us.

Ethan went ahead, rushing to his favourite shop
"Meet me at THE shop" he says darting away, leaving me and Tyler slowly walking behind
"I always knew you had a soft spot for him" Tyler says softly
"What?" I say
"You always acted so mean and tough in front of eef, but, I knew it was all an act, you just didn't want to be seen as soft or cute" he laughs looking at me and then back at the path in front of us.
"Was I?"
"Yep"
"Wow, I can't imagine that"
"You were mean to everyone, as a joke, but for him you were just... different"
"Well, I will try to be nice now" I says as I open the door to the shop Ethan was in.