Chapter 1: I hate you

This is all in Ben's p.o.v.

"Bye!" I said.

"Bro, so, see you tonight at dinner tonight. Your house right? Mike asked.

" Yes my house" I replied.

"I'll keep you updated on what's happening in th CIA" Mike said.

My name is Benjamin Ripley and I am 36 years old. I have 5 wonderful kids and the best wife ever.

Erica Hale now Erica Ripley. She is 38 years old. Erica has raven black wavy hair. Gorgeous ice blue eyes.

That was Mike my best friend. 

I am taking a break from spying for 3 months. Erica has been doing missions when she could but she has been home taking care of our kids.

I offered to switch and she replied with no.

I am right now leaving headquarters. I get a 3 month break! Yes!

I hopped into my car and started driving home. I turned on the radio to listen to some music.

I finally made it to my house. There was lots of traffic thanks yo a 9 way car crash. I did feel bad for all the people who got injured.

I slowly crept into our house. Yelling.

"I HATE YOU!!!!! ABSOLUTELY HATE YOU!!!!" I heard someone yell. Oh it was me and Erica's oldest child.

Amber Ripley. She is 15 years old has ice blue eyes and natural strawberry blonde highlights which I don't know how she got the strawberry blonde cause Erica has raven hair and I have sandy brown not strawberry blonde but my hair also has specks of blonde. But, Amber is quite the teenager.

"Daddy!" One of my kids said coming to me. She hugged me so I hugged.back.

"Hey, Gabby" I said.

Gabby is Gabriella Ripley. She is our youngest. Age 7. Sandy Brown curly hair and ice blue eyes. 

"How was your day" I asked.

Gabby also has a hearing impairment. So, me and Erica have worked on our sign language and making our lips easily readable and talking a little bit louder. Gabby is really good at lip reading and sign. She knows 6 languages. Me and Erica are working on teaching the kids many different languages.

Gabby knows, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, Russian, French and Irish and obviously she knows English.

Jake or 10 year old boy with raven black hair and 1 eye sea green like mine and the other eye ice blue like Erica's.

Jake knows, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, Russian, French, Irish, Japanese and German.

Our other child Paul Ripley he has blonde hair with ice.blue eyes. Once again have no idea where the blonde came from.

Paul speaks everything Jake knows but Paul also knows Arabic,  Korean, Italian and Portuguese.

Paul is 12

Next in order is Mackenzie. She has amazing curly raven black hair with ice blue eyes. Looks like her mother but Erica's isn't curly.

Menzies knows everything Paul knows but, she also knows Scottish and  Bengali.

Kenzie is 13 years old.

Amber knows all of that her siblings know but she also knows Norwegian, Indonesian and Hindi.

Erica and I now know every language. Erica made me as she also made me study every country and type of landscape and that stuff.

We are slowly teaching the kids languages and all spy skills.