chapter 1

Hi guys I am Raya. today I am sharing with you an incident of my life.

Let's go 8 years previous flashback. then I was studying in college. I am so fairly, quiet, pretty girl. everyone liked me. My college was changed when I got up to class twelve. When I came to the new college, everyone talks to me except just one boy. his name is Alastor. I have tried to say a lot but he has no reply. Many people proposing to me for a relationship. but my mind fell for that boy. One day that boy asked me. 

" Are you  fallen love with me " [ he replied ]

I stared at him for a while. I'm glad in my mind that he said something.

" Are you alright " [ he replied]

I was so overwhelmed that I didn't know what to say.

" what happened " [ I replied ]

he left with a sweet smile. One day he told me at the end of class to meet me at the park this afternoon at five o'clock. I also appear like time. I'm sitting on a bench waiting for him. then he came and sat next to me.

" This afternoon is very pleasant " [ he replied ]

"Yeah, this afternoon is very beautiful " [ I replied ]

the time was going very well.

During our beautiful time, a teacher suddenly came and he is ashamed and leaves

The next morning, in class we go to the library and we read a lot of books. there are so many beautiful times going on between us. One afternoon we were sitting together on the same bench. 

" can I ask you a question? " [ he replied ]

" Okay please say " [ I replied ]

" Can I enter your life " [ he replied ]

I was shocked at first.

" What did you say " [ I replied ]

" don't you love me " [ he replied ]

I was confused that what can I tell him. I realized then that I fell in love with him.

" I love you " [ I replied ]

then he kissed me. our relationship was going very well. many people do not like our relationship.  there is a girl who loves Alastor very much. she was very jealous of our relationship. she was planned to break our relationship . she tells everyone that I'm a gold digger. my job is to get involved with the boys and she tells lots of lies in my name. Everyone embarrassed me and my parents began to suspect me. I felt so bad then that I didn't know what to do.  One day I decided to meet him at the park. The next day he came to the park and I also came to the park. 

" Today you look so beautiful " [ he replied ]

" hmm" [ I replied ]

" Are you angry with me " [ he replied ]

" I want to break up with you " [ I replied ]

" so you are breaking up with me " [ he replied ]

" I 'm exhausted " [ I replied ]

" There must be a reason " [ I replied ]

" how I know if you don't tell me " [ he replied ]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               I left without giving him a chance to talk to me. I knew he loved me so much. then I changed my college. let's go out of past and present. I'm now 25 and I have a boyfriend now. I plan to marry him. his name is ALEX.

( recommend playing this music )

I was walking down the street when I raised my head and saw Alastor. He looked at me in such a way that he hates me a lot . he said

" You made me fool " [ he replied ]

" I didn't fool you " [ I replied ]

Just then came a girl came and hugged him. then I left. Later I found out from my old friend that the girl was Alastor's girlfriend and I know from my boyfriend that Alastor his old friend. My boyfriend and I also planned to go hiking in the mountain. so we went for a walk in the mountains. I went there and saw Alastor and his girlfriend came.  we hiking in the mountain.  we climbed to the top. I hurried upstairs and Alex couldn't get up. then Alastor was by my side me.  

" How are you " [ he replied ]

" I am fine you? " [ I replied ]

" I know you're not fine " [ he replied ]

" don't talk nonsense " [ I replied ]

" Can you marry me " [ he replied ]

" No, I promised Alex " [ I replied ]

" I can't and won't love anyone but you " [ he replied ]

And jumps of the hill. then tears came to my eyes. then I say myself: I can't love anyone but you .now you are not alive so my survival in vain. Then I was jumped off the hill.

                                                                      For our story 

                                                                   LOVE IS BLIND