Chapter 1

A/N: Ok, so this is the first story that someone besides one of my friends will read!! I'm sorry if it's a super crappy story, but please give me feedback, anything is appreciated!! I hope it's at least somewhat of an enjoyable imagine...

~

~

~

~

Everyone was quiet on the plane, watching Genosha come into sight. Magneto was about to start a war between mutants and humans and your job was to stop him. You were going to kidnap him to be more specific.

Kitty put her hand on your shoulder as you neared the island and Forge turned on the cloakers.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Don't worry, Kitty. I'll be fine."

You said smiling. The plane hovered near the ground and Wolverine came over.

"I'll phase you guys in as far as the control room then do my job, ok?"

Kitty said grabbing both of your arms. Suddenly, you were weightless and she pulled you both out of the plane and into the metal plalace, heading straight for the center of it. When you reached the control room, she pushed you through the opposite wall and wished you luck.

"Follow me,"

said Wolverine. You kept close as you slowly made your way through the passages, pausing every so often to listen for guards. Eventually you heard voices ahead and ducked into a room on the side.

"He's in the room at the end of the hallway. Go in quietly,"

he said. Then the door opened and five guards walked in.

"I'll hold them off, go."

He said before they saw you, and you ran out quickly. As you entered the room you saw Magneto standing next to a throne, looking out of a window. You glanced around the room and focused on a large glass table picking it up with your mind and projected it toward him, causing him to fall over and the table shattered. Immediately you hurled another table at him but he blocked it easily, already recovered from the first. You tries to access his mind but his helmet seemed to be blocking your telepathy.

"Is this the X-Men's new member, a telekenetic I believe? You are sided with the wrong people, (Y/N)."

He waved his hand and a piece of metal flew to you, trapping your arms to your sides. As you struggled he came over to you and lifted your chin.

"You could join us. You could be one of my leaders, the most powerful in my army, we could take revenge on the humans together."

"If you weren't so hungry for war with the humans we could live in peace!"

You said coldly.

"You all cling to your dear professor, listening to his lies. One day you will see it is I who is right!"

You focused all your power and released a force blast so powerful you blew a hole in the wall behind you and sent Magneto flying.

"Astounding. The power of that blast... Do you have any idea how helpless the humans would be against you?"

He said in awe. Then Wolverine came in growling.

"Do you have any idea how helpless you're going to be since she's against you, bub?"

He asked then attacked him. Magneto easily protected himself with a force field as you both attacked him, then managed to catch you again, and pinned you to the wall. Seconds later Wolverine slammed into the wall next to you, and hovered there.