000‷ this is it

TW: THIS BOOK CONTAINS MENTIONS OF DRUGS, ABUSE, R4P3, AND A LOT OF VIOLENCE PLS BE CAUTIOUS IN READING.

➽───────────────❥

—TAKEMICHI LAYED DOWN IN HIS DIRTY, cramped apartment as he ate potato chips; lazily watching the news. the next news hit him like a train. it was about the intensifying dispute between the tokyo manji gang... and the fatality of both the tachibana siblings: tachibana hinata and tachibana naoto. hinata was his girlfriend way back in middle school. although they had already broke up years ago, he felt sad about the news (of course he would, he became her boyfriend for fuck's sake).

but he also thought... i had nothing to do with her anyways. what they had in middle school was just puppy love... or so he thought. what happen, happened. it's not like i can change the past for the better.

as he was on his way to the train station, his phone rung. fishing it from his pockets, he looked at the caller id:

(y/n)-chan

it was an upperclassman from his old high school. he remembered she used to be his small gang's "mentor" or something like that. she was pretty strong herself, takemichi looked up to her a lot. he still can't process how they still have communication after twelve years. but with those years, they became closer as their lives came.... downhill. he didn't expect (y/n) to have that line of work.

"what's up (y/n)-chan?" he answered but heard no reply. only a faint sobbing at the other end. "(y/n)-chan...?" he became worried. he continued walking inside the train station, still hearing nothing but sobs.

"takemichi... he's at it again." he didn't need enough context and knew exactly what she meant. (y/n) became a worker in a brothel in shinjuku, a.k.a. the red light district and was forced into an abusive relationship with the owner of the brothel. she was just an average student back in the days but she could've settled better than this. if only she wasn't kicked out of her parents house because of her parents being such assholes and drug addicts. takemichi hates himself that he can't help her. he kept on saying that she needs to report it to the police but (y/n) was kept captive of the bastard. he also persuaded to give her address but unfortunately, the bastard moved them into a new place and didn't told her the address, she couldn't even find any documents inside the house.

"i'm sorry... (y/n)-" before he can even finish what he was saying, (y/n) hung up and next thing he knew there was a train approaching him.

"no way." he couldn't even save (y/n) from the hellhole she's living in. he hasn't become successful yet... and now he's going to die.

i guess... this is it-

➽───────────────❥

A/N:
this has like... major manga spoilers so pls read the manga first. (i finished the manga in three fucking days and it was a BOP)