Oneshot

REMINDER: This is a lemon containing sexual scenes which may be uncomfortable for underage readers.

"Hah.. Noo!" You suddenly pushed Sephiroth's ungloved hand which was slowly moving towards your boobs. This made him startle and broke the kiss you were having earlier on the bed. Avoiding his gaze, you pushed yourself away and broke free of his arms. "I can't. It's not a good day." Your boyfriend, Sephiroth, stayed silent. Maybe your action was too sudden for him to digest about what just happened. Indeed, it was the first time you rejected him. But you didn't have time to think of this. You felt wrong and awkward but you were too burn out to think straight and all you had on your mind right now was to rest due to your period. You shifted yourself to the other side briskly, with your back facing Sephiroth. Did you hurt his pride? You didn't want to think about it. The room was dimly lit by the moonlight making its way from the half closed curtain blinds. "What's wrong?" His voice sounded concern and confused. You heard Sephiroth moving closer to your back, neither his body nor his hands touching you. "Just let me sleep." You replied shortly, your energy draining. Sephiroth was leaving the next day for a long mission for the first time since your living together thing began so you were going to be apart for a week or more. Of course, as a boyfriend, he wanted it before he parted. But everyone has ups and downs. Not everyone can be in the mood for it every time, especially when you were spilling blood from the blood bank for a certain period and your body feeling weak with pain in your abdominal region. You guys hadn't done it for the past weeks too since you both were busy and even had little time for each other. "I see... Take care, (first name). Leaving early tomorrow, I'll try to be back soon." You heard him say softly. You didn't bother answering, just nodded and tried to drift into sleep. You were emotional at those time of the month and he seemed to get it at the end. He pulled the sheets onto you, covering your body. Although the sheets felt warm the other nights, that night, you felt cold. You would always sleep on his arm and he would cuddle you with warmth. That day, he wasn't touching you even though he was lying behind you.
You felt something missing again. It was the first night you didn't receive his good night kiss throughout your living together period. "Night." The last thing before you fell asleep was his soft voice.
————————————
You woked up, slowly opening your eyes. You felt the warm sunlight on you.
"Sephy.." you unintentionally called out to him. You were the only person allowed to call him like that. You moved to his side only to find it empty.
Right. He already left for his mission. You gazed to the small alarm clock on the side table. It was 8 am. You decided not to go to work and it didn't really matter since you already finished your tasks and President Shinra wouldn't be chasing you for a while. Plus, you had this monthly pain with you and you didn't feel active. You moved to his place. Burying your head onto his pillow, you breathed in his scent. You sighed, thinking about the night before. Maybe you should have chosen better words. "Sephy... I miss you already." You slowly drifted to sleep again.

Sephiroth was surprisingly kind to everyone even though he's the popular cool first class SOLDIER in the whole universe. He would never act arrogant while people worshipped him like a war hero. He was the type of man to kindly reject every woman who wanted to sleep with him ever since you started dating him. "Excuse me, ladies. I have my lovely girlfriend waiting for me." You would always hear him chuckling and publicly announcing proudly of you. However, it didn't stop all the crazy ladies and it made him gain more fans. And you would laugh about his brilliant escapes from those women. You could laugh because he made sure you never felt jealous.

Sometimes you would wonder why he chose you out of those pretty ladies. Most of the women were prettier and had higher statuses than you, a 2nd class female SOLDIER. You didn't have any social status, or wealth. You were just an ordinary lady working to protect your beloved country and you loved your job.

You met Sephiroth in a joint mission. After all, you had skills and you quickly rose to your current rank. It was not common for second class SOLDIERS to work with the first classes since the latter would normally be sent alone for missions. But President Shinra recognized your skills, you were strong enough to work with the first classes. You still didn't understand why you couldn't rise to the first class with your skills but you didn't really care. Never believing yourself to be an elite, you would often sweat yourself in the training room. One day, Sephiroth found you again during your practise section and offered to train with you and that was basically how you got closer to him. You thought he would be a playboy with all the ladies around him, but in reality he was a gentleman with less words. You noticed he spent most of his free time with you in the training room. You never won against him but he would sometimes teach you new battle techniques and you enjoyed every moment with him. Eventually you fell in love with the elite SOLDIER that everyone looked up to.
—————————
You sighed to yourself as you thought about that night during break from the paperwork the next day at work.
"Who knows? He might be sleeping with a rich woman by now." You said to yourself, pouting. Then you slapped your cheek to realize the nonsense you sprouted. You knew surely that he would never do it to you and it felt like an insult. That night, you enjoyed the big bed all to yourself with the period pain lessening.