001‷ chou biker gang

➽───────────────❥

—JULY 7TH, 2005

"oi! (l/n) wake up! school already ended!" blinking her eyes open. she saw a hand waving in front of her face. right, i fell asleep. the fuck was that dream about? a man beating me up? as if i let a male do that to me.

"alright alright! i'm awake." (y/n) sat up and stretched her arms up. gathering all her things in her bag, she got ready to leave the classroom; not forgetting to take a look outside the window, admiring the clear blue sky. "now what are those punks up to?"

as she was out of the building, she heard a bunch of shouting nearby and decided to check it out because why not? she was almost exploring the whole school at this point because the shouting stopped for some reason. am i hearing ghosts now? with that thought, she came into view with a bunch of stairs and students at the end of it. walking down to see the commotion, she saw takemichi beaten up like shit with two blonde suspicious boys.

without any hesitation, she ran down the stairs shoving the students aside. "why the fuck are you beaten up like that takemichi-kun? didn't i teach you some self-defense?" (y/n)'s voice caught the attention of the two blonde's and the rest of the spectators.

"(y/n)-chan?" takemichi whispered in bewilderment. right, he's in the past, of course his favorite upperclassman would be in great shape.

"what's up with you? and it's 'san' by the way. well, anyways... tell me who beat you up. was it those two blondies? yeah don't worry i'll take care of it for you." turning around, (y/n)'s vision was blocked... by none other than draken: the vice president of the tokyo manji gang, also known as toman.

"who the hell are you huh?" the tall blonde asked menacingly. this only made (y/n) let out an exaggerated sigh and without a warning, she punched draken's... balls. all the guys within one-hundred meter radius winced as if they were the ones punched in the balls. "you bitch-!" ignoring him, she went straight for the smaller blonde: sano manjiro, the president of toman.

"were you the one who beat my precious apprentice?" (y/n) said in a tired tone. well, she is pretty tired of school. mikey (the alias of sano manjiro), stared at her with a seemingly fake (or not) smile on his face. the two only stayed silent, with the one smiling so bright and the other one looking sleep deprived as hell.

geez. the tension's so heavy... now that i think about it, (y/n)-chan never really had any connection with gangs so, this is her first time meeting mikey. takemichi thought as he observed the two from behind.

mikey finally decided to speak up, "it was him." he said plainly pointing at the boy laying on the ground with a beat up face. (y/n) glanced at the boy and sighed, "guess that's less work for me." she walked near kiyomasa and kneeled. "ugh. you made him unconscious. i'll just break a finger." picking up kiyomasa's hand, (y/n) broke one... no, two... or maybe three fingers.

"there, i got revenge for you takemichi-kun!" she pointed at takemichi with a wide smile on her face. somehow, takemichi missed this. this feeling of warmth. a feeling of having someone to care for you... like an older sister.

i forgot how brutal she can be. i think it's because feitan is her favorite character in hunter x hunter. but... i remember how caring she is with us. always there, protecting us. i don't understand how she ended up bad in the future.

and with that final show (y/n) put up, the two members of toman decided to go but also not forgetting to tell takemichi, "see you later. <3" (y/n) looked at takemichi in confusion and asked, "what was that about?"