Chapter 1

Nothing could stop Izuku Midoriya from racing from one street to another, past skyscrapers and cream-colored buildings, trying to get as fast as possible to the old-looking library. He was late and not even the incoming traffic could stop him. 

                  He took a sharp turn to the right and the majestic building came into view. It looked like a building straight out of a fantasy novel with its marble columns, gigantic wooden door, enormous arched windows, and the gargoyle sculptures on the roof that looked like they were protecting the library like the brave knights from Ito-sensei's stories.

                  Upon entering the main room, devoid of any decorations except for the various paintings on the wall and on the ceiling, a tall, blue-haired boy greeted him with a frown.

                  "No running in the halls, and you must remember to always arrive on time, especially for important matters such as..." 

                   "Sorry, Iida-san." the green-eyed, impatient child cut him off and quietly slipped into the room, Iida coming in after him, prepared to scold Midoriya a second time, but stopped at the look the lady in the center of the room gave him. 

                   Ito-sensei was a very kind and intelligent woman, with her brown eyes that radiated happiness and her face in a seemingly permanent smile. She liked to wear dresses and often cosplayed the characters from the book she was reading that day. She was the local librarian and liked to tell various stories to the children that were willing to listen

                    Today was one of the days where the usually empty room was filled to the brim with young children waiting patiently in every corner of the room in comfortable chairs, for the librarian to tell the chosen story.

                   " Now that everyone is here we can finally start our story," Ito-sensei said as Izuku occupied his place between Uraraka and Todoroki , on the floor.

                    " Our story starts in 1916, where Emperor Yaoyorozu ruled over the wonderful country that was UA..."

A/n: Hello there! Glad you decided to read my book. This is my first time actually having a solid plan where the story could go, and I'm pretty new at writing. Constructive criticism is always welcomed and very much appreciated. And please don't run into traffic, Izuku is an idiot, therefore you should not follow his example. This chapter will be shorter, and I'll try to make the other ones longer.