Chapter 1

Name- _____
Country name- (C/n)
Eye color- (e/c)
Hair color- (h/c)
Hair length- (h/l)
Skin tone- (s/t)
Blah blah blah. LETS BEGIN

"Hey there. I'm ____, the personification of (C/n). I'm a (big/small) country. I'm pretty friendly once you get to know me, but if I don't like you or something in that area, you might be better dead to me.
-smiles- Anyways, I have (h/l) (h/c) that matched with my (e/c). (Anything else you wanna add like glasses or something I don't really care)"
"I'm good friends with Alfie, or America and Ivan, or Russia. Those two are my best friends. We tend to do a lot of stuff together."

Today was a world meeting. Basically we are "suppose" to talk about the world and try to solve the worlds problems. But really, all you're gonna see are France and England fighting, America saying "I'm the hero",
Russia sitting down on top of Canada, Italy with white flags, Germany trying to everyone to settle down (and fails) and so on so forth.
I sit between Japan and China. We're pretty close to America and Russia is across from us.
Japan, as usual, is drawing anime and keeping his "personal space" from everyone. I swear, he can't take a single hug and I know this cuz I saw him push Italy when he hugged him. -shakes head- it's sad. He wont get laid. ANYWHO, same stuff kept going on for 30 minutes. That is until I saw Russia get up and come towards me. In a few seconds, he was next to me. That child-like smile we on his face, you thought he looked so adorable.
"Hello my little sunflower" he says.
" Hey Ivan. What's up"
He didn't say anything but he pointed towards his sisters.
Ukraine was crawling on the floor, I think looking for her button that keeps popping off. Belarus was threatening the Baltics. I felt bad for them. Lithuania the most cuz he liked her. I giggled. That sight was kinda funny

Russia's POV

____giggled. She sounded so adorable. I wanted her to become one with me. She wasn't like the others. She wasn't scared of me or anything.
I tapped her shoulder and that caused her to look at me
" Let's leave, Da?" I asked
She smiled and said yes.