~𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜~

Connie: Why can't you never listen to what ever mom and dad says.
Your older brother groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose.

You were 18 and a senior in highschool. Yeah, you were an adult now but when you are under your parents roof, that didn't matter you still had to follow their rules.

Y/N: I'm literally an adult, why do they have to treat me like I'm a little kid.
You rolled your eyes and sat back on your bed.

Connie: Y/N, you know in the Springer house hold that "adult" bull shit doesn't pass, so why would you think they would care. Don't get too cocky you just turned eighteen a month ago.

Y/N: Whatever, where you have to go? Your all dressed up.

Connie: I have a date tonight and your still grounded so I got somebody to watch your bad ass.

Y/N: Are you fucking serious? I could watch myself.

Connie: You still act like a fucking kid cut the bullshit. If you just stayed your ass at home and not sneak out to a party, none of this would have been even happening.

Y/N: Mhm, so who is watching over me. It better not be Aunt Sunnie her ass be boring as hell, and she sleeps all the time.

Connie: No its not her, It's my friend Eren, I couldn't get Jean to watch you because his dumb ass is partying with Sasha. Armin is helping Mikasa with something, so I couldn't get him.

Y/N: Aww and Armin was my favorite

Eren has been one of Connie's bestfriends since highschool. Connie would bring him over with Jean and
Armin to play video games at your house. You have knew Eren since he was in 9th grade and he always was cocky as Jean, in addition he had a short temper. But he was pretty cute and funny. He had the most beautiful aquamarine eyes, chocolate brown hair, and the last time you saw him he was atleast 5'10.

You haven't seen him since he graduated from your highschool, and he was about to a sophomore in college.

Y/N: Cool with me.

Connie: Don't try to do some freaky shit too, I know how you are.

Y/N: What do you mean? I'm just gonna chill or probably go to sleep.

Connie: Don't play dumb, The last part you were at, I literally had to drag your ass out, struggling to get your lips off with a random dude.

Y/N: You could've let me be where I was and you wouldn't have to see that, and when is he gonna be here?

Connie: Shut up, he should be here any minute now. Do I look good?
He looked at himself in your mirror.

 Do I look good?He looked at himself in your mirror