𝟒: 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

"Who are you ?" The lady on the other side of her asked

Of course she wouldn't recognize her, her mother left Yeri for adoption with her brother juhyeong when she was barely four and he was 8.

"I'm a friend of Hong Yuchan"

"Oh right, but what are you doing here ?" She asked

"Yuchan told me to check on you"

Lies.

Yeri wanted to see her biological mother.

She remembered the name of her mother, bits and pieces of the memories they made even when she was barely a kid. After being adopted first, She had to split with her older brother. Never seeing her brother again until today.

She knew her mother would stay in Korea and when Yeri ran away from her foster parents, moving back to Seoul, it's time for her to search her biological family.

Yeri was heartbroken when she learnt that her mother was falsely accused for murder but someone she knew was her lawyer. Hong Yuchan.

When she first came to seoul, she peeked on the file written "Oh Gyeongja" and found out where she was detained.

So here she is now, face to face with the women who gave birth to her.

"I'm doing well here, You don't have to worry" She gave Yeri a genuine smile

"If you don't me asking, you were falsely accused with murder, yet why are you smiling like everything is fine and not fighting for justice ?"

"I'm sorry, I think that was rude of me"

"No, it's fine..." Gyeongja sighed

"I believe this is punishment and karma from God for leaving my children years ago"

Her mother's reply cut her...She felt bad for her especially from what's going on.

"Lawyer Hong Yuchan will help you with all his power" Yeri said

"Thank You, miss" Her eyes looked up to Yeri, asking for her name. 

"Yeri, Yoon Yeri"
------
Junwoo still waited outside, like she told him to do. He stood and waited for her.

A big curve formed on Junwoo's mouth looking at Yeri as she was stepping out from the detention centre.

"Finally !!"

"Who did you meet ?" He asked

"Someone" Yeri grinned

"You're not going to tell me ?" He pouted but Yeri shook her head still smiling

Her eyes averted to a taxi driving up towards the detention building, as she saw a familiar figure getting out.

Hong Yuchan.

"Oh God" she breathed

"What's wrong ?" Junwoo asked 

"Yoon Yeri ?" The middle aged lawyer called her

"Lawyer Hong Yuchan ?"

"What are you doing here?" he asked her

"I met someone but I'm done now" She wanted to leave the scene as soon as possible to avoid suspicions.

"Aren't you that intern guy whose working with Wusang ?" 

"Oh right, yes, I'm Jang Junwoo" 

"I know who you are" Yuchan shot back.

Yeri pursed her lips, holding back a laughter. 

"I have to get going, Mr Hong, I have an appointment with someone, but it was really nice seeing you." She bowed, then walking away with Junwoo.