oblivion

the idea of forever, to me, is the scariest thing. no one knows what happens after the point those people passed that were on lifeline that survived because nobody came back to life to tell us how long forever is. maybe i'll get bored when i die. maybe i'll reincarnate. maybe i have reincarnated already and this could be the 63rd life i've experience, but there is no way to know because it's not like i'd be able to remember anything before. the idea of forever is quite exhausting to contemplate because our life on earth (if reincarnation is not literal) is the absolute smallest fraction of your existence. so, why the hell are we here and what's the point of being here? does there even need to be an answer to this question or is the answer simple like this: everyone should be ultimately nice to everyone and truly just be happy and enjoy life and love everyone and everything and appreciate all the activity and serenity of the world because you could die at any moment, and you have no idea what comes after that. if everyone is nice, everyone will be happy (if my plan is encouraged, appreciated, and agreeable), and this will prepare us to not be afraid of what's next because you have to realize that some things are out of ours hand, and there is nothing we can do about it. stressing over anything with these qualities will not benefit anyone. so be nice and be happy and do what you want. opportunities are temporary. there's no time for waiting. there's no time for worrying. there's no time for capital letters for christ's sake. there's just no time. are you a human being or a human doing? "love the life you live, and live the life you love." do you love the life you're living? if not, change it. there is never an excuse for you to not be happy. happiness is not something you simply feel, it's a choice you make when you're ready to live rather than just be another billionth of the world's surplus population. if you're going to do something with your life here on earth, do it now.

does that make sense?

and this does not go against my Catholic faith because yeah we'll be in heaven, but isn't eternity a little too long to cure boredom because there are a limited amount if activities available to occupy those as reckless as us.

(dedicated to those dear friends i was oovooing at 4:16am while writing this on a school night)