002‷ chance

➽───────────────❥

—(Y/N)'S NORMAL LIFE CONTINUED AS IT IS THE NEXT DAY... until a bunch of delinquents came barging in their school. (y/n) was sleeping on her desk as always. their lazy ass history teacher didn't came to school again because they were sick. she obviously just doesn't want to teach. why become a teacher if you don't like your job anyways?

"(l/n)! (l/n)!" the same old classmate that woke her up yesterday, did it again. (y/n) groaned loudly, showing that she's annoyed by her classmate.

"what is it?! goddammit!" (y/n) shouted as she sat up from her position, only to see no one in the classroom but her and her classmate. is it time already? did i sleep all day?!

"the two leaders from toman are here! it seems like they were fetching a lower grade kid. you know? the one you're training with? gosh! the president looks so hot! he seems scary tho-" (y/n) ran out of the room like there was no tomorrow. why do we have to be on the third floor?!

when (y/n) neared the entrance of the building. she saw takemichi's girlfriend slap mikey, hard on the cheek. everyone that was watching them gasped, but (y/n) laughed. it was funny for her case. the next thing hinata did was pull takemichi from the two but before they could leave, draken held hinata's wrist and said, "i'mma murder you bitch."

takemichi suddenly held draken's shoulder and told him to let his girlfriend go and that he wouldn't give her up the second time.

and because (y/n)'s stubborn, she decided to intervene with them. "now now~ i support gender equality but you don't wanna mess with takemichi's gf." the crowd were already gossiping about (y/n), after what happened at the underground fight yesterday, she became one of the hot topic along with takemichi.

"she's what the other small gang's called 'killer queen' right?"

"didn't she cracked draken's balls yesterday?"

"dude be quiet! you got a death wish?"

"it's killer chou now guys!" (y/n) showed of her (right/left) wrist that wore the chou gang's pendant. ugh, why did i say that? kinda cringey.

"wha- she's from the chou gang? how?"

"i thought they die ten years ago?"

"stay outta this." draken warned (y/n) and gave her a cold stare.

"if i can crack your baby sack then i can beat your whole being... draken." (y/n) grinned, as if she was teasing the taller boy. her statement only made draken even more pissed off. 

"ahh, and there i thought we could be buddies. too bad. <3" mikey said with a smile. gosh, i don't know what's going inside this guy's mind. (y/n) thought, a bid of sweat dripping from her temple. "well then, how ya wanna die?" this time, (y/n) gasped but she thought that mikey was definitely bluffing. takemichi tried to make a straight face but still looked like he was constipated. don't laugh, don't laugh, don't laugh...

"then promise me one thing... promise me that you won't lay a hand on hina!" (y/n)'s eyes widened. she didn't know he liked the girl so much, she also noticed how strange takemichi's been acting these days. sometimes he's an idiotic teenager and sometimes he sounds so... mature, more mature than her actually.

mikey was about to swing his fist then stopped midway and said, "just kidding!" (y/n)'s eye twitched at mikey's behavior. how can a leader of a big gang be this childish? i seriously don't understand him!

takemichi hummed in confusion. mikey patted takemichi's shoulder while saying, "takemicchi, you dummy. there's no way i'd lay a hand on a girl." WHAT THE- why did it look like he was glowing?! (y/n) panicked a little, it's been a long time since she had a crush on someone and there's no way the toman's president is beginning to capture her heart. isn't this escalating to fast? let's be honest, anyone would fall for mikey at first sight.