Suicide Season (Bring me the horizon)

Erins POV

I walked through the front door and heard what I always heard... Nirvana was blaring from my brother's room.  I took my beanie off and went upstairs to my room.  This was my daily routine, I come home from school and this is how it goes.  My brother is called Taylor.  Taylor is three years older than me but still lives with me and my parents.  He always says hes going to move out but never does.

It's a Friday so school has finished for the weekend. I walked into my room and collapsed on the bed. I saw a figure come and stand in the doorway... "Long day Erin?" my brother said loudly so that I could hear him over his music. "Yeah, it's okay though...weekend!" I exclamed. "Well guess what, you have to get up! I got you something". Taylor said sounding really proud of himself. I stood up and walked towards him. He pulled a shirt out from behind his back. I unrolled it and saw that it was an Asking Alexandria top. It said "I like to party" on it. "I love you so much Tay, you know I've been wanting this!" I screamed. He smiled and hugged me back without saying anything. We broke away from each other and he walked back to his room. I ran and jumped onto my bed, holding the shirt in my hand. I put it in my closet and took out an "Automatic Loveletter" shirt and a pair of ripped, black skinny jeans. I went downstairs to get a pair of lime green converse and my beanie. I sat on the sofa and pulled my shoes on then walked over to the mirror above the fireplace and secured my beanie on my head. 

As I walked down the street towards Abbie's house I could still hear Nirvana blaring from Taylor's window. "Natures a whore".. I loved that lyric. I knocked on Abbies door, waiting for her to appear. Her brother answered... I always get nervous around him. I've always felt intimidated by him. "Hey Oliver"... he just looked at me blankly and stepped aside to let me pass. I walked upstairs to where Abbie's room was located and knocked on the door before walking in. As I entered the room I could hear "Glamour Kills" playing from her headphones. As soon as she saw me she took them out of her ears. "Oh hey Erin!" I just smiled in response and sat on the edge of her bed. "I just came to check on you Abbie". She smiled.

"Thank you, it means a lot!" Abbie seemed really upset since her sister moved away. 

"Well if you're okay, then I guess I should be getting back home" I walked back downstairs... as you do. Oliver was walking to the  kitchen as I was leaving... he gave me a really confused look as we walked towards each other. "Is Abbie okay?" This was the most he had ever said to me. "Yeah, she seemed fine to me" I said.

As I was walking away, Oliver called me back. "I've been so worried about her Erin.. She isn't herself anymore." I didn't know what to say so I just giggled and walked away from him.. Out the front door and back along the street to my house.

.................................

Abbie's POV

I couldn't believe she left me like that.. She didn't realise that I couldn't do this without her. She was the one person that I could talk to about anything. I trusted  her with my life and she left me.  I couldn't talk to Oliver about how I felt. We had never really gotten on. I had Erin but she seemed to be really worried about her brother. She came in to check on me everyday after school but she never stayed for long.  My parents were always out at work so I couldn't have the kind of relationship with them that would make me feel comfortable enough to talk to them about how I felt... 

........................................

Erin's POV

I woke up in a cold sweat.. I could stop the reality of it.. But I couldn't stop the dreams. As I always do, I ran through to my brother's room.. And as always he was snoring loudly. Why do I have these dreams.. These nightmares.. He wouldn't do that to himself.