Beyoncé (Edited)

Beyonce quickly pulled out her red bedazzled gun. The man could only see the glint of the jewels shining from the lights above before his body fell, hitting the ground with a large thud. Beyonce looked down at her nails sighing before walking closer to his body.

"It's such a shame it had to end this way." She thought out loud, shaking her head. He had been one of her most trusted men for quite a while. That is, before he tried to embezzle money from her.

He had claimed that it was for his family but she knew that it wasn't true. She gave each of her members a large salary to make up for any danger she may be putting them in. Yes, she was ruthless, but she also made sure to take care of her own. Unfortunately for him, after she learned of his betrayal she no longer considered him one of her own.

She stepped over his body walking past him as two large men followed behind her looking back at the body and shaking their heads before quickly catching up with her.

Beyonce was quickly growing bored with being the queen pin of new york. Sure, you could say that she just needed to grow into it but that just wasn't how she felt. Beyonce felt as if it all came too easy for her. The thrill of the chase was what held her attention and kept her interested, but after finally getting what she wanted, she became tired of the intricacies of dealing with the many smaller gangs around the state. But no, she wouldn't give up this life for anything in the world. She knew there was a chance that something new could develop at any time.

That idea still wasn't doing much to console her at the moment though. She wanted to go out and do something fun. Something that could take her mind off of her job, even if only for one minute.

"Solange!" She yelled, calling out to her sister who was also in the building.

"Yes!" She heard Solange yell back with a sharp tone.

" Drop the attitude and come on! I'm bored so we're going out!" She yelled out again knowing that Solange would quickly come down after hearing that. She knew that Solange would hurry after that. If anyone loved partying more than Beyonce, it was Solange.

And just like she had thought, Solange came rushing down. Her loud footsteps banging on the stairs before Solange revealed herself in a tight, short black dress. "Well, what are you waiting for? Let's Go!" Solange yelled. Beyonce smirked before nodding her head and following Solange out of the building.

Walking up to her bright red car, she opened the front door and quickly sat inside; waiting for Solange to get in as well before quickly driving off and pressing the detonator that she had clipped to the top of the interior of her car. She heard the roar of the explosion in the distance, looking back to see the black car with her guards following behind her. She smirked to herself before speeding up and flying through traffic.

"You didn't have to blow it up. They weren't all bad Bey." Solange stated before chuckling. Beyonce shook her head and laughed knowing that Solange hadn't really cared. She didn't know what Solange had been doing to the people upstairs in that house, but she knew it couldn't have been anything pretty.

"Yeah, you're right, I didn't need to. But that's less trouble for us. Besides, I got a little bit of a thrill from it and quite frankly, I know you did too." Beyonce replied before laughing again and pulling up into their destination. It was a strip club. No bright flashing lights could be seen from the outside and no music could be heard either. It was a discreet building that gave them the privacy that they needed. And if there was any place in the world where she could get the rush she was looking for, this would be a good place to search.

And what could she say to that? Everyone knew that Beyonce loved beautiful women. It didn't matter their color or size, if she wants you then she gets you. And that's the way it had always been. But maybe that's also what always made her lose interest.

It's not that she wanted to get bored of them. Of course, she was looking for entertainment but she also wanted real love too. She just felt that no one could keep up with her. She wanted someone who would challenge her. And, she also wanted to be taken care of as well. Even if she could provide all of the time, that didn't mean she wanted to. Sometimes, she wanted to be treated like a princess too.

Sure she loved spoiling the women that had her interests but just once she wanted to be on equal footing with someone else in a relationship.

She and Solange quickly got out of the car and walked directly towards the front of the line. She told them her name and they swiftly moved aside and opened the red stanchion letting her and Solange into the building.

They entered and headed straight for the VIP section. Beyonce was very well known for being part of some type of drug syndicate, although this was nowhere near the truth and she was much more powerful than anyone knew. She was not just the queen pin of New York but also the capomandemento of New York's Italian-American Mafia.

There were many that didn't know the difference between the two, but anyone who had gotten involved with the Mafia knew how much more intense and influential they were. There is no doubt that the Mafia is more powerful than a measly gang. Being the leader of the Mafia had given her access to resources, clients, and allies worldwide.

And considering that Beyonce dominated them both, well let's just say she is a very important person. And not only was she important, but she was very influential as well. No one defied her. She had begun to dominate in things both legal and illegal.

There were no figureheads or coverups for her. She had her people everywhere. CEOs of important businesses, Police officers, and more. There was no one more powerful than Beyonce. She took her seat in the front of the VIP section and waited for the show to begin.