Thinking of Everything or Life by Emotional and Intelligence Thinking

People have two ways of thinking, they are emotional thinking and intelligence thinking. Intelligence thinking means that thinking with reasons and intellect to distinguish what is right and wrong, but emotional thinking means that thinking with feeling, you will do it if you like it; if not, you won't.

Ever you are doing everything, if you use emotional thinking to analyze, when you encounter anything that you love, ever it is unrealistic, or its chance of happening is low, you still believe or imagine that it will be happened. However, if you use intelligence thinking to analyze, when you encounter everything, you will be thinking with reasons and intellect to distinguish whether it is right or wrong, or whether its chance of happening is high for doing them.

Now, I give a good example: recently, I have found that some people ship Kitana with Sub Zero (Kuai Liang) toughly to make this random crack ship – 'Sub Zero (Kuai Liang) x Kitana'. In fact, in the story of Mortal Kombat, Kitana is set to be with Liu Kang. (Basically, it was set ten years ago) Despite, they ship Kitana with Sub Zero due to a lot of unreasonable reasons (These reasons are related to their 'similarities': They are ninjas with blue outfits, have similar backstory or lore, their personalities matched, they are assassins, perhaps they hate Liu Kang, and Sub Zero is way cooler than Liu Kang, so Kitana is better with Sub Zero...). So, they state that this random crack ship can make a great couple, and Kitana has more chemistry with Sub Zero than with Liu Kang, and imagine that Sub Zero is a friendly, kind and caring guy, he loves Kitana, then, Kitana loves him, finally, they are together. In fact, they haven't met each other. Ever they have bumped into each other, they are just nodding acquaintances, and they have no close interaction or contact with each other. So, analyzing it with reasons and intellect, if Kitana has more chemistry with Sub Zero than with Liu Kang since they are assassins, you can also claim that Joe Biden has more chemistry with Kamala Harris than with his wife if they are together since both of them come from the Democratic Party, or Jessie J has more chemistry with Sam Smith than with the dancer called Max Pham Nguyen since both of them are British singers. Although I don't really be aware of love, and I haven't studied the subjects that are related to love, I understand that love is established by two persons usually meeting each other, recognizing each other, then establishing a good relationship after a period of time, and at the same time, they trust and love each other. According to this point, Kitana and Liu Kang have closer interaction and contact, also, Liu Kang saved her, and this made her love Liu Kang, this is very reasonable to say.

Besides, the people claim that Kitana and Sub Zero's personalities matched. In fact, their personalities aren't absolutely matched. Since Sub Zero comes from a ninja clan called 'Lin Kuei', the Lin Kuei doesn't permit their ninjas or assassins to have close relationship with the others except its own members. Sub Zero is a highly disciplined, and rational ninja. He is also cold-hearted, and prefers to be celibacy, so he won't have close relationship with the others (e.g. Kitana). About Kitana, she is an emotional princess, who is rebellious against her stepfather – Shao Kahn. So, she needs a man who is cautious, has similar main enemies (Liu Kang's main enemy is Shang Tsung, who is Shao Kahn's sorcerer, and loyal to him. He also resurrects Shao Kahn's wife – Sindel. At the same time, Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn work together to fight against Liu Kang and Kitana. However, Sub Zero's main enemies are his brother - Bi Han, who is resurrected by Quan Chi, and turns into Noob Saibot as well as Cyber Lin Kuei [e.g. Cyrax, Sektor and Frost], and both of them aren't really associated with Shao Kahn, and usually concerns as well as takes care about her to defend her, so she is better with Liu Kang.

To be honest, I don't think Kitana and Sub Zero would make a good couple, since Sub Zero is a relatively rational ninja, but Kitana is an emotional princess, in addition, their main enemies aren't really associated with each other, so they are really hard to communicate with each other, and relatively easy to dispute with each other. Besides, in contrast to love, Sub Zero concerns more about his work and mission – saving Noob Saibot and Cyber Lin Kuei. Therefore, he prefers to spend more time on saving his Lin Kuei partners, not helping or taking care about Kitana. So if Kitana and Sub Zero are together, the result will be similar that of these Chinese celebrities' couples, Hawick Lau and Yang Mi – divorce.

Furthermore, if Sub Zero should find a loving partner for himself, he should a woman who had interaction with his brother – Sareena (As she is associated with Lin Kuei), or someone who is relatively cold, and enables to let him alone. The result will be much better than with Kitana, ever he is with Sareena or someone that I mentioned.

According to these points, they demonstrate that this crack ship – 'Sub Zero x Kitana' is extremely meaningless. Nevertheless, the most regrettable thing is that this crack ship has maintained and continued (especially in deviantart) for almost ten years, basically, it should be dead more earlier. Actually, I think people can ship whatever they want, however, if the truth is appeared and existed, they should face it, wake up and stop shipping it, not to continue to write the story, imagine and cheat on themselves, mislead the audience and new players. Fundamentally, ever you do or ship anything, you should be thinking in many ways and intelligently. Also, you should also think whether its chance of happening is large for shipping this thing. Besides, to the people who have said ' I can't see them as a couple', 'I don't know why Ed Boon pair them together', 'I believe it more than Liu Kang', 'Sub Zero makes sense way more than Liu Kang', 'Liu Kang deserves to be forever and ever alone', they should spend much more time on seeking and reading the information, knowing about the reasons why Kitana and Liu Kang are together. If they are aware of the reasons, they should stop shipping it. I believe it is time for them to wake up and stop shipping it. I think you can don't like this canon ship – 'Liu Kang x Kitana', but you must face the truth (Kitana and Liu Kang are together), not to waste your time to ship Kitana with Sub Zero as this crack ship is unrealistic and meaningless. Rather than shipping this crack ship, it is much better to spend more time on thinking of your life, and how you can spend your time in your future.

Moreover, I think you have to ask yourself 'What is the goal of our lives?' Everyone's living goal is doing meaningful things, or helping your families, being the best of yourself to making up an amazing life (e.g. famous Chinese celebrities – Louis Koo and Han Hong joined the charitable activity to help the poor...), not wasting your time on shipping this crack ship.

Last but not least, the character called Chai Kau (Acted by Wayne Lai) from the TV show called Rosy Business stated 'How many 'ten years' in your life?' Apparently, the number of 'ten years' in your life is not large, and its largest number is ten. In your remaining 'ten years', if you know that Kitana is still not with Sub Zero, despite, you still ship her with Sub Zero. Ever you are very old, you still ship this crack ship. As a result, you waste your remaining 'ten years'.

Now, I grant this saying to the people who ship this crack ship – 'With a little forbearance, you will find calm and peace; take a little step back, and you will find more space around you.' They should think about that: Is the result of Sub Zero being with Sareena or the other women much better than that of being with Kitana? I also grant this saying to these people – 'The sea of bitterness has no bounds, turn back and the shore is at hands'. Please be earlier to know about the truth, wake up and stop shipping this crack ship.

(P.S.: To be honest, there are also a lot of bad crack ships, e.g. Scorpion x Mileena, Sub Zero (Kuai Liang) x Mileena, Raiden x Sindel..., but I don't mention why these crack ships are really bad since I think you should spend more time on thinking why)