chapter 4

Jungkook rush to his car opened the door and driving  towards the mansion he called home.
He was trying his best to control his tears...
He saw his phone rang and it showed his grandma called him...
He picked up and tried to sound cheerful
"Nana! What's up?"
"Hello sweetheart! How are you baby? Are you eating well? You aren't dieting right? Don't ever diet sweety it's not good for your health-----"
Jungkook's laugh cut off nana and she chuckled looking at her beautiful grandson

He picked up and tried to sound cheerful"Nana! What's up?""Hello sweetheart! How are you baby? Are you eating well? You aren't dieting right? Don't ever diet sweety it's not good for your health-----"Jungkook's laugh cut off nana and she chuckled ...

"Nana I'm alright"
"Okay good to hear baby, now tell me where is your oneesan he isn't picking up his phone"
Jungkook's smile dropped all of a sudden but je recovered quickly but not quick enough to deceive the elder woman.
"I dont know nana, you should try and call him maybe he picks up, now if it's alright i shall hang up"
Jungkook's grandma frowned at Jungkook's words
"Sweetheart wait wait don't cut the call,please for nana"
Jungkook stopped the car at the side and a tear slipped from his eye, and when he heard his Nana asking what was wrong he just couldn't help and sob then and there
  Grandma jeon really got worried, she understood something happened between the brothers..
And seeing Jungkook was in a sensitive condition she picked out her words correctly or she knows he will break..
"Baby.. my sweetheart what happened?"
"You know you can tell nana right?"
She says in a really soft voice like she is talking to a baby
"N-n-nana i-i told y-you onee-san
d-dosen't lov-love m-me..
He d-dosen't th-think of m-me a-as his b-brother
M-maybe he t-thinks i-i am the o-one wh-eho killed m-mama and p-papa"
"No no sweety ok calm down my love breathe, breathe"
Jungkook was not breathing..
Grandma panicked and took the house phone she called jongsuk and he didn't pick up, she dialer again  this time gratefully he picked up in the 5th ring ..

"Jongsuk!! H-help jungkook! He isn't breathing, my baby isn't breathing!"
She said almost sobbing
Jongsuk panicked and ran away towards his car with a panicked and confused taehyung behind..
Y/n and hoseok saw them from the cafeteria and went behind them to see what happened..they heard how panicked jongsuk sound and hoseok told y/n to call everyone while he went behind him to see what's the matter
"Nana..nana it's okay nana calm down I know where jungkook is okay? Nothing will happen to him.. now tell me how did you find out about him"
He said while he sat on the driver seat with taehyung beside him and hoseok at the back seat..
"I-i was talking to him and he said you don't care a-about him and other s-stuff and I was calming him down bu-but he just wasn't listening to me Im still watching him baby he's having an hard time... please c-come soon"
"Yes nana I'm there just a minute"
"Koo...koo...anaa"
Jongsuk hears some blabbers
"Hey junghi baby, onee-san is going to help koo ..okay baby? Nana I'm there okay?"
The other two looked confused.. but they decided to ask later...
" Jongsuk sweetie I'm coming back to Korea..please sweetie even junghi needs you people"
"Nana we will talk about the details later, alright, or I'll just inform you after booking the tickets"
They saw jungkook's car and jongsuk stopped a car unsteadily and rushed towards him and opened the door...
He noted that he needs to scold jungkook later for not locking the doors  but right now he is thankful for it..
He saw his baby brother lying unconscious and nana crying through the phone telling him to wake up..
"It's okay nana I'm here" he said and threw the phone in his pocket he picked jungkook up and asked hoseok to take care of the car as they saw cops behind....
Jongsuk wanted to cry but he needs to just get strong for his nana, for his little sister junghi,for his friends and the most important them of all for his innocent baby brother jungkook..
...
He said taehyung to drive and sat at the back seat ...
Taehyung drove towards the hospital..
And he must have broken a signal because he saw cops behind he cursed at himself but got relived when he saw hoseok taking care of them..