There is only One Direction for me... Louis

• Dedicated to Amber Doc Tina

Sitting in the principals office was usually scary. I was usually anxious and nervous, but today I didn't care. It didn't matter.

"You can come in now" Miss Wilkins called to me with her head popping round the door.

I didn't want to. I was so comfy in my seat. Or maybe I just didn't want to move. I wanted to shut off.

I got out of my 'comfy seat' and walked along to Mr. Charlton's office.

When I sat down in the chair directly across from him, I asked " Why am I here?"

"It appears you have not been paying attention to your work" He sounded so posh. I just wanted to punch him!

Although he was true.

"Well I've no idea what your talking about!" I shouted at him. I almost started crying, I was so angry.

"Calm down Miss. Walter, I just want to talk to you about your work!" ;

I know it sounds crazy but I felt so upset. Over a tiny thing like work.

" Okay. Well what is it?" I said trying to sound calm.

"Mr. King told me that in art yesterday you didn't draw anything. You left the page blank and you didn't listen to him. Have you got something going on at home? Something you would like to tell me about?"

"No!" I stormed off. I was raging.

No one would understand. No one would care anyway. Apart from Louis. He always cares. Louis is my boyfriend. Louis Tomlinson his name is. He has lovely short brown hair, and bright blue eyes.

I decided I would tell him.

I drove to his house in my car, I was a little nervous this time because I had something serious to talk about. And I could never take Louis serious! He was too funny! One time we were going clothes shopping to get a nice dress for the school dance. I went to get try on my dress at the changing rooms. And by the time I came out, Louis was standing in front of the mirror modelling a dress! "What do you think ?" he asked. I just laughed, as always!

I arrived at his house, and immediately went to his room, there he was. On his X-box, playing against Niall on C.O.D. Niall is one of his band mates, and best friend.

"Hey!" I smiled. "It's nice to see you too"

"Oh right. Oh hi!" he laughed and came up to me and cuddled me. He smelled nice, half of carrots and half of lynx body spray!

Louis loves carrots. It's actually quite weird.

"Louis..." I whispered " I have to tell you something. But you can't hate me!"

"It's okay! I won't hate you. You dafty!" he laughed.

"I have a disorder... but you can't tell anyone... I am anorexic" I cried.

"Awwww babe!" he hugged me tight.

"You still love me?" I asked. ;

"Of course I do!"

I was relieved I thought he would hate me.

"I am on medication. It's not that I don't want to eat. I really do!" I exclaimed " It's just that when I eat... I puke"

" So next time I'm having carrot's I will just have to force them down your throat?" he joked. "Maybe" I said.

"Don't worry about it. How was your day?" he smiled. I didn't answer. I didn't want him to know that his girlfriend was such a wimp, I just gazed at his lovely smile. It was so true and so full.