Alone

3rd pov
Alone. She was alone. Aquarius key was broken. Natsu and Happy? She didn't know where they were. They left to go train, leaving her behind in the process. The guild had disbanded everyone separated. It was just her and her spirits.

There she was the Lucky Lucy Heartfilia. At the top of a cliff looking down thinking what could she have done. Could she have prevented it all? Could she at least try? At least she had her spirits still, minus one. Lucy let out a tear. "That's what I want" the girl smiles. "I want to start over, a new life maybe?" Lucy had told to herself. She let out a tear, smiling at all the memories she had when she met Fairy tail.

Lucy was truly hurt when she found out the guild was going to disband. Soon she'd fell into depression. She recalled those moments. How she used to harm herself because of how many people she had lost. Her spirits helped her through it all, but yet can't help but feel slightly empty inside. Lucy then looked up to the stars, her tears falling like a waterfall. Said girl then jumped. Slowly reaching the bottom of the high fall when she heared a voice.

  It's okay old friend

Lucy recognized that voice, it was the celestial king!

When you wake up you won't remember a thing. The stars will guide you.

What does he mean?

Lucy then reached to hard floor as she died.