read first

I haven't written anything much about KY on Wattpad lately.

I haven't been keeping up with WJK's activities either.

I suppose it's because KY to me is something less of a 执念 and more like my 白月光 now (if you know what I mean) — whenever I look at other CPs, the first pair I compare them to is KY.

I've also had this trepidation, this feeling that: KY真的BE了。

Which is definitely not something I should be feeling as a KY fan.

But sometimes I see how the other TFBOYS fandoms treat us on Weibo, and how our two boys avoid each other in front of the camera, and how we will never ever truly know if they had once fiercely loved each other and could only separate due to special circumstances.

Well; there's only one thing we know.

KY had once been my entire meaning to life. Once, I lived only for these two boys who stood in a square and performed for tens of unsmiling people in order to 练胆子.

Although nowadays I don't really keep up with WJK's activities anymore, he was once the only one I believed who could keep WY happy for the rest of his life.

Even though I force myself not to ship them anymore. Somewhere, deep inside my heart, I wish they at least had one moment where they thought: I love you.

That's enough.

At least it shows that they've loved each other before.

And it's not all just a show to gain popularity from BL-crazed fangirls.

———

I fell in love with Chongqing because of two boys.

I wonder if you had too.